Next moment, they both appeared in the stands, glaring at me.

"She can even hit ghosts now?" Asked Dust with his arms crossed as I gave a nervous smile and looked away.

"The winner is Chara! Not that I'm surprised." Declared Malware as Chara appeared next to me.

"Good Job!" I said as she hugged me and I gave her a chocolate bar for her victory.

"Now, let's see..... Ohohoho, this is gonna be sooo good. Creator vs Creation. KING vs GOD! KM vs William!" Announced Malware as KM grinned and they were both teleported away.

"It really is gonna be good. Oh, I can't wait to see KM in that transformation again. Hehehe." I said as I struggled to contain my excitement.

"With those upgrades, it's gonna be hard to win! Even for you, William! But anyway, BEGIN!" Said Malware as KM let out a battle cry.

During the last few fights, I spoke to him telepathically and told him about the new upgrades, I gave him. Now, it's time to enjoy the chaos.

After his battle cry, his bones started to make strange noises and the white part of him turned completely black. So black, it was like I was staring into the Void itself.

Black oose started to drip from his body as his pupils and sharp teeth became white specks in the neverending void, that was his body.

"KM is no more. Only Emperor Chaos remains." I said as Ares and a few others stared at me.

"NO way. You didn't! That..... that's the upgraided version of King Chaos!?" Asked Ares in shock as I nodded with a grin on my face.

Everyone sensed the power of this new creature. I even had to put a barrier on Azzy and the Star Sanses.

William was the most shocked though. Sensing the threat in front of him, his Malware immediately took control and powered up straight to Just!404.

"OHOHOH! THAT POWER! IT'S NOWHERE NEAR THE POWER I GOT WHEN I TRANSFORMED THE BRAT INTO KING CHAOS!" He yelled, excited to fight.

I could tell my Malware was a little jealous, since he wanted to fight him too, but I decided to keep quiet and not tease him.

Suddenly, a loud booming sound spread through the whole dimension as KM broke through the sound barrier and punched J404 in the jaw, sending him flying into the next dimention, Chaos.

He killed Shifty and a few Insanitys in the process, but I quickly revived them.

"My bad." I said, teleporting him back into the arena and making a barrier so strong, not even I could destroy it.

KM, now fighting like a real monster, kept slamming J404 from a wall of the barrier to another. This went on to the point where black oose started dripping from J404's skull.

He was getting angry, but nowhere near the sheer HATE KM had stored inside of him.

All the hate he gained over the years of being William's puppet. All the choices, he was forced to make. All the pretending he was forced to do. This was his revenge.

Then KM used one of the abilities of his new form. Chaos Connection.....

Void chains covered J404 from all sides, trapping him into a sphere made of chains.

He then raised the sphere upwards and smashed into the ground, exploding it in the process.

After the dust settled, J404 slowly rose up from the crater and shot a God Ray, hitting KM directly in the head, but it didn't do anything.