Rey: Why do you bring Lavanya more into discussion now ? You know she is no one to me and we don't share anything personal. I told you already that I have informed her not to meet me anymore.

Mithun: She called me to know about Vaishu and the babies.

Reyansh stopped the car and looked at Mithun who was gritting his teeth.

Mithun: She didn't believe when you said Vaishu met in an accident by your car and you helped her. I told her Vaishu is a distant relative to Asha aunty and she will be leaving after few months once her husband returns from abroad.

Reyansh: husband ?

Mithun: I don't trust her even a bit and she won't doubt or trouble Vaishu because I fed her lies of Vaishu's husband working in abroad and will return in few months to take her back. Rey, you have to decide what you want. You choose Vaishu or not but you should get rid of that witch completely. I will not tolerate her in your life. I saw her getting in the back seat of a car with a man yesterday. 

Reyansh: Mithun you have been with me from god knows for years and still you don't know me ? I have clarified that I m not interested in anyone and especially that bitch. She will never be a part of my life and ..

Mithun: and ?

Reyansh: I will stop trading illegal diamonds. Happy ?

Mithun: I trust your promises more than your words because you never go back on your promises so now promise me that you will get rid of Lavanya completely and stop the illegal business.

Reyansh smiled and placed his palm on Mithun's palm.

Reyansh: Promise, I will get rid of her completely and show her place. How did you even think that I will have someone like her in life. disgusting to even think of it. And about the diamonds its not easy to clear of the existing pieces so give me time but I will not buy anymore pieces.

Mithun: Ok, I too know its not easy to sell those diamonds over night and we will together work on clearing that  but what about the promise you made of marrying the angel who will cross your path ?

Reyansh: Its not easy as you think Mithun. Let us not talk about it now. I m enjoying the time with Ishaan and Ishika. Also I m happy to have Vaishu around me. what happened in her life is not something usual that she will forget over night and move on. we still don't know her whole story and what else she had gone through and from looking at her eyes I m sure there is more we need to know so let this topic go for now. 

Mithun: you know, the thing which you are doing now is love. You care for her and think in every aspect before deciding when it comes to her and this care is nothing but love. I won't force you and one day you will realize but don't take too much time. We don't know what happens the next minute.

Reyansh: What do you mean by that ?

Mithun Mv: konjam bayam kaatina dhan vazhikku varuva da nee. ippo paru..                                                    ( You will come into track only if I scare you a little so watch now )

Mithun: Like what if her husband get to know about the babies and wanted her back in his life ? We won't be able to stop Vaishu if she wanted to get back to him for the sake of her babies right ? Least is what if something happens on our way to home and we don't get to see Vaishu or the babies ?

Reyansh gulped and parked the car holding his head with his hands leaning on the steering.

Reyansh: why do you always scare me and talk only negative things ? Be a good friend of mine and give me some hope Mithun.

Mithun: Rey, I didn't want to scare you but I m just trying to put some sense of reality. We should know what happened in her life and is the divorce through and if she is free from that bastard completely. If you really care for her then make sure to secure her life. Work on your feelings for her before its too late. How long will you keep her at home and you and I know that you have feelings for her or who knows you have already fell in love with her but others think that she is a maid. Don't let others speak bad of her that she entered the home as a maid and seduced you. Its you who should earn the respect for her in other's eyes.

Reyansh knew everything what Mithun said was true and it was not like he never thought about it. He did.. a lot of thinking about his feelings for Vaishu and the love, care he had for his muffins. Its been just two weeks and he has already gone too far with his feelings and love for them. Can he imagine a day without them ? His mind and heart screamed a no to that thought but he was scared of being expressive of his feelings towards the woman who effortlessly made him fall for her even without lifting her eyelash at him, even without having a normal conversation between them. 

She never wore any makeup, no expensive dresses yet she stole his heart. He hardly saw her long hair braided instead she always had them tied in a bun. The countable number of times he got to see into her eyes where the most he wanted to hug her and protect her from every evil in the world but he was scared of becoming that evil in her life.

Would she ever think of him the way he considered her ? She has not even called his name once yet and how could he expect her to reciprocate his feelings ? He knew one thing for sure that she will never go back into the arms of the man who abandoned her in the middle of a night when she was almost due to labour. The pain in her eyes were witness that she will be single forever and he had to work a lot to bring the hope back into those eyes. 

If he wanted to win her then he should know what happened to her and heal her from that. He can't let go of her and his muffins.

Reyansh:  I can't let go of her or my muffins. We should know what happened in her life and later I will decide what should be done to heal her.

Mithun: good, how do we know that ?

Reyansh: Asha maa..

Mithun nodded his head and Reyansh fished out his mobile and called Asha who could help them at this moment.

Asha was in Vaishu's room looking after the babies and Vaishu was in the kitchen preparing dinner. On seeing Reyansh's call Asha answered it immediately.

Asha: Yes Reyansh.

Reyansh: Asha maa, where are you and what are my muffins doing ?

Asha: Your muffins slept just now and I m sitting next to them. Additional free information - Vaishu is in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Reyansh smiled at her answers and spoke to her.

Reyansh: Asha maa, I need your help. I want you to talk to Vaishu and know about her past life. Will you help me please.

Asha: You will plead now for that. cut the call and I will go talk to her right away.

Reyansh: No, I want to listen to her words. I want to know everything that she went through from her words.

Asha: Alright, stay on line. Put the call on mute and I will go to her now.

Reyansh hummed and pressed the mute on his mobile and waited to know if destiny will let him a chance to win her in his life and give every happiness in the world.

*******************

A/N:

We will know Vaishu's past in the next chapter. 

Please vote and comment