LVI

"You are such a badass Noor!!" Michelle exclaimed, her smile stretching wider as her eyes glistered in entertainment hearing her sister-in-law's events that happened yesterday.

"M-Michelle-!" Noor exclaimed her face turning red with embarrassment at Michelle's reaction and her tease.

Noor pouted rethinking of her decision of telling Michelle anything. Michelle noticed how she was carefully walking, and her expressions were giving out everything.

Thus Michelle teased her to her heart's content of her soreness and pain. While at it Noor blurted out the events that happened between her and Leonardo when he gave her a massage.

" There are other ways to do it even if your vagina is sore ya'know?" Michelle said as Noor perked at her words, her face churned in confusion.

" What do you mean?" Noor asked unknown of what she was saying. Michelle's face fell into sympathy at her innocence, she doesn't want to ruin it but the expression Noor will have is thrilling to her.

" Aww baby you are such a newbie to this!! But I will teach you as the elder sister I am." Michelle proudly said with the end of her lips curled into a prideful smile.

" Don't they only put it in there?" Noor tilted her head in question as her gaze held pure curiosity and confusion as Michelle laughed the words she used for vagina.

" You could also suck him off. Let him fuck your mouth." Michelle shamelessly said while opening her mouth with her hands in the air as if pumping something near her mouth.

To say Noor was embarrassed would be an understatement. She instantly grabbed Michelle's hand and pushed them down as soon as her mind deciphered the action she just did.

" Ya Allah Michelle!!" Noor exclaimed not being able to meet her eyes anymore after she successfully corrupted her mind.

Astagfirullah--!!

" Oh come on! I am sure he will go crazy!" Michelle chuckled and Noor gave up on closing her mouth from saying anything that burns her.

" You are agh-!!" Noor groaned frustratingly as she hides her beet red face behind her hands, the tingles of shame tingling at the edge of her skin.

Noor glanced at Michelle under her lashes with her lips in a pout seeing her laughing at her reaction. She shut her eyes tight trying to delete the obscene visions her mind was forming like a pro artist.

" Since you are going on a date with him today, why don't you try doing it?" Michelle winked with her lips wide like a Cheshire cat.

" Stop-!!" Noor gasped and stood from her seat leaving the room and Michelle with her laugh echoing through her ears.

She is crazy-!

Noor sighed, her senses conscious and the heat on her face was not cooling at all. She did not expect at all that it was possible to do it with mouth!

But-- since he did sucked her too so it's not impossible that she could also suc-

" No no no what am I thinking-!" Noor slapped both her cheeks to shake off the thoughts as she gulped a lump.

Yesterday, Leonardo said he will be taking her out on a date today since they never really dated and simply jumped into marriage.

He wants to take her out and go on dates with her, buy her things, take her around the world and spoil her with his love and money.

"You are my world. And I have to make sure I take proper care of it."

Noor blushed remembering his words he said last night. She realize she was easy to tease and thus she is being teased a lot .