VII

Noor's POV

Ever since that day Michelle is living in this home and talks with me and Maya everyday. 

She is really a fun person to be with and also childish. Maya told me that she is Leo's cousin sister and thats how they are related .

She asked me how I got here and I told her everything. As much as she wants to help me out too she can't do anything if it's Leo who decided it. 

Which means its him that brought me here and also him that will help me to leave here .

But I know he wont agree because of the money my uncle took and he wants it back.

I sighed at the almost no possible way for me to get out of here. But I am thankful for Michelle to stand up for me whenever Suzy bullies or orders me around. But not always.

Maybe its for my own protection from Suzy that God sent Michelle here? 

Alhamdulillah

The only people I can trust here are Maya and Michelle. I am really lucky to find such kind souls protecting and defending me in this hellhole.

But I know I also have to learn to protect myself because they wont always be there for me. Like that one time in his room.

It was the first time I used violence and touched someone of the opposite gender. I hope Allah forgives me for it.

The remaining days were peaceful. The butler said Suzy went to her parent's house for a couple of days because her father called her.

I heard she is the only daughter and her father loves her very much. Lucky, I envy her . BarokAllah fiha. [ May God bless her] 

Things were becoming really hectic and.... shameful.

Hectic because the two guys who brought me here has been coming here and I am too scared to go in front of them.

Michelle assured me that its ok and that one of them is her brother and she dragged me introducing him.
Ya Allah! .

" Noor huh. I totally forgot about her" Andrew, Michelle's brother said. It will be better he forgot me because I dont want to be remembered. 

I looked down not wanting to eye any of them as my fingers fidget.

" So the cover girl is still alive kicking?" the other person said who was slouching on the sofa.

" Dont call her that Jack! She is just wearing .... what did you say it was... um... yeah! Hijab. Its part of her religion or something " Michael informed while Jack scoffed as I hear a flickering of a lighter .
Is he smoking?

" Well just want to say dont get on our bad side " Andrew warned with a smirk extending his hand. 

" And you dont play with her. She is not allowed to touch any unrelated men other than her family or husband" Michelle pulled me by her side not letting Andrew touch me.

Yeah I told Michelle about my religion and I am grateful she respects it ,not that she doesn't though.

" Religious chick eh? Does that mean you are still a virgin?" a heated flush was felt surfacing on my cheeks as I hear the vulguar word he used . God that's embarrassing!.

I could tell Andrew is smirking liking my reaction on what he said as he downs his hand into his pocket.

" Shut up Andrew!" Michelle snarled not affecting him while I glance at him the smirk still lingering on his tanned skin.

" Noor why don't you go and make us your delicious tea??" Michelle said pushing me so that I can leave this place more like away from her flirtatious brother.