LI

" What's the report." Leonardo asked Andrew as they were both sitting in the study room in the ground floor.

Leonardo called him to the house as soon as Andrew informed he got the reports of the drug and the accident that happened.

" You were injected by Paraloxin drug. Its a drug use to paralyze people and their consciousness too." Andrew reported of what he heard from Maya in her lab.

" The effects starts to take after a minute or two but these drugs was banned within the country. It takes a minimum 24 hours for the drugs to be out of the system. Though it depends at the amount." He continued and was glad his cousin overcome it.

"A reasonable explanation would be; it either was brought illegally or the bastard is influenced enough to buy it from someone. " He added while crossing his leg with a frown on his face.

" The truck driver who crushed against your car did suicide and we are at a dead end." Andrew sighed irritated as he found no clue who gave the orders for the accident.

"Mmm. Stay off from this for now. What about John Michael  ?" Leonardo asked and a triumphant smile appeared on Andrew's pleased face .

"He agreed and wants to have a meeting with you." He reported propitiously with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes.

" Arrange the meeting after two days. Same time, and install a hidden recorder." Andrew noted his boss' commands as he obliged with a nod with no further question.

"Oh right, did you get the mail from your PA? There is a shareholders meeting in two days." Andrew reminded getting a hum from his cousin in response.

" With the amount of "inconvenient" incidents involved, those fart old guys are pushing it's not suitable for the company's image." He added with a scoff at the thought of bullshits he has been hearing from the company.

"Bastards will even suggest to change the CEO at this point." Andrew concluded as he rolled his eyes at the future drama that will be happening in the company.

"Seems I need to remind them of their place." Leonardo voiced as his expression turned dark of maliciousness.

Michelle and Fiona came to visit along with Andrew. The ladies were having their time in the open kitchen while sipping the exquisite chai made by Noor while having a conversation.

" So Leo did not actually lost his memories and it was just you?" Michelle questioned in disbelief at her mother who was enjoying the tea.

" I can't believe you actually lied in that crucial period! And I almost believe it!." She exclaimed as if she was betrayed.

" But it got them together didn't it?" Fiona stated with a proud smile on her while Michelle rolled her eyes.

" I thought with the honeymoon trip to Bali, you kids will be close to one another but the result was disappointing when you returned." She sighed as she shook her head in displeasure at the not expected result.

" It wasn't a honeymoon!" Noor exclaimed surprised at the description Fiona used for the trip.

" What are you saying? It was obviously your honeymoon. " Michelle stated with her brows raised in a profound manner.

" Obviously something happened from the trip and the little lie I said at the hospital was the last push to help you kids get together." Fiona interrupted the two as she raised her cup and sipped on her flavorful tea.

Michelle couldn't help but chuckle at her mother's smart tactic and strong observation skills.

" But still you shouldn't have lied, you could've say something else! You made us worried there!" Michelle argued, disliked that she fell for her own mother's trick too.