LII

The movement next to him pulled him out of his slumber, as he opened his eyes to find his wife deep asleep.

Last night had to have been awful for him. It required a lot of self-control for his free hand not to touch her, but who was he kidding?

Leonardo drew her beside him as soon as they got in bed , her back against his chest as he peppered kisses on her delectable neck.

But Noor, being clueless of what he was trying to do and her focus was solely at his injuried, she stopped him, and he ended up with blue balls.

Leonardo could feel Noor snuggling closer to him, her hair coating her face.

An adoring smile took over his feature as he brushed away her hair when a mischievous idea popped in his mind.

Her tranquil face was replaced with a grimace as she let out a moan. Noor remained fast asleep, but the tingly sensation sensation and moist touch were disturbing her .

Her body shuddered and her breaths trembled as another squeak of moan escaped.

She had the sensation that someone was touching her. Her neck felt.... wet?

The touch moved up her bare leg, causing her thrills as it reached her tummy and massaged her belly fat.

The moment Noor opened her eyes, she perceived a soft noise entering her ears.

As soon as she recognized what was happening to her, she moved her palm to the person on top of her to signify her presence, causing another gentle moan to be uttered without her understanding.

"Oh, you've woken up." Leonardo rasped as he looked at his awake wife, who had a puzzled expression on her face.

"W-what are you doing...?" She asked, staring into his mischievously glittering eyes,

His tousled hair, even though unkept, conveyed an air of effortless charm.

The slight stubble on his jawline only added to his rugged appeal; he was still looking as attractive as ever, and Noor could stare at him for hours without being bored.

She can't believe this beautiful creation was her husband.

"Good morning, mi fiore." His rich morning voice rumbled in her ear, a pleasing sound to her hearing as an appealing smirk decorated his smug face.

Leaning in, Leonardo kissed her forehead. From her forehead down her cheeks and finally to her exposed neck, he left a trail of kisses.

He continued pecking and sucking on her soft skin while his hand went further up and stopped as it felt the lacy fabric of her bra and gave a light squeeze to her plump breast that was the perfect size on his palm.

Noor gasped in surprise and all her confusion was washed away as she felt the shivers of sudden excitement till her toes.

Her mind went into a state of panic as she abruptly started to struggle and in the movement, her leg hit Leonardo's groin and he rolled away from her, crouching in pain as he held his crotch.

"O-Oh my God-! are you okay?!" She asked him feeling guilty that he got hurt, but it wasn't intentional!

Leonardo mumbled coherent words which was inaudible for her as he held his throbbing groin.

Noor became restless because he wasn't saying anything and slightly shook him for attention.

"Say something. Are you alright?" she inquired with a worried frown as Leonardo looked at her with a distraught expression.

" Are you planning to make me incompetent?" he asked with a fake shockness in his tone which Noor was oblivious too as she vigorously nodded her head in response "No-! I didn't mean to!"