XIII

Noor POV

" I like …. No…. I love you Noor" he finally confessed and I froze hearing him say those three sacred words. 

I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy hearing someone love me but then this is wrong . He is not a Muslim and he have to leave this dangerous job and start a new if he wants to be with me.

I finally was able to break away from him when his body relaxed and stepped away from him. 

" Jack I-"

" NOOR!! FINALLY! I want my Chai please!" Michelle came whining like a kid who wants candy with her sportswear sweaty from her own exercise.

She was wearing a simple pink sports bra along with a white sports leggings hugging her perfect long legs like a second skin. 

Even though Michelle is a girl I sometimes can't get used to her dressings.

" Exposed" dressing if I may put it on.

Like that one night when she wore only two piece of clothing barely covering her upper body, I screamed and instantly look away as if I saw a murder scene.

The night was a bit chilly and she was going to go wearing only two pieces of clothings?! 

I convinced Michelle to at least bring with her a coat. A full body coat which she was protesting but finally agreed at the end. 

Ya Allah I don't know how they are able to wear such clothing, not that I judge but I always believe you should always preserve your body well and only show it to your rightful husband. 

But anyways she was looking pretty too.

Jack steps away going back to his apple and munching on it acting as if nothing happened.

" O-okay" I said to her but my body suddenly became self conscious seeing him also coming in.

" Noor?? Are you ok??" Michelle asked my focus not to leave those cold black orbs but avert away suddenly feeling I couldn't look him in the eyes as if I did something wrong to him.

" Y-yes I will heat the Chai f-for you" I said as I turned my body to the stove and turned it on, re-heating the Chai.

Gosh!! Did he hear everything?? Or anything??? I don't think so because he came with Michelle. But why should I care if he heard it or not?! It's none of his business! 

And Jack…. Ya Allah how could  he develop feelings for me??! No… Why did he develop feelings for me?? 

He suddenly confessed out of nowhere and is probably waiting for my answer. Does he really love me?? Will he be willing to leave all this behind and convert just to be with me?

A sudden contact of skin was felt against my hand and I realize Jack was standing close to me " The Chai was overflowing" 

He turned off the stove as I stepped away from him, flustered . He really meant what he said to me a few mins ago.

I poured the Chai into three cups and served them, Michelle being the first to sip it while she moaned in its sweetness.

" I can never say no for the foods you make!" She exclaimed really addictive Chai ever since I made it while I gave a small genuine smile of appreciation.

Jack also drank his cup and I can't shake the feeling of someone staring at me as if wanting me to turn and look at them. 

Somehow in the back of my mind I know who would be openly staring at me without a care in the world. 

And I was right.

My gaze caught those black eyes again from the corner of my eyes as he sips from his tea cup while still looking at me.