XLVI

Author POV

Noor turned hearing him and gave him a " are you serious" look as she shook her head in disbelief.

" What? You aren't impressed?" He asked out of curiosity as Noor rolled her eyes at him.

Well he isn't wrong, she was impressed a bit, but she doesn't want to give him the satisfaction from her answer plus she isn't the type of person to be impressed a lot by materialistic means.

" I don't see the difference between a jet and an airplane " she stated.

Before he could say anything a professional voice interrupted them catching their attention " Excuse me sir, ma'am. The plane is about to take off please have a seat."

A female attendant wearing a black coat and skirt ; knee length with a plain white shirt underneath and a light gray handkerchief styled around her neck, stood behind.

Her appearance was clean and polite as she had her professional smile on.

The letters "Cloudeen" printed on the golden nametag attached to her uniform indicated her name.

" Other girls would instantly get impressed and kiss me for this" he muttered as Noor rolled her eyes at his comment.

Is he sulking?---- Nah

" Then why don't you just marry them" She said before walking away and sitting on one of the many empty seats as she heard him chuckle.

Nervously tapping her feet, fear was swimming in her warm orbs as she looked out at the circular window of the jet.

Now that she was hit by reality, she was on the plane, about to fly in the sky and she doesn't know if this thing will crash and she dies .

" Yup nope sorry I want to get off" she spring from her seat, the anxiousness taking over her as her insides churned in an uncomfortable twist.

" Sit down you will be fine" Leonardo stopped her from getting up and pulled her ass back to the seat.

Noor looked at him who was sitting besides her seat calm without any worry. She doesn't even know why he is sitting besides her when there are literally alot of other empty seats.

A crackling noise was heard and from it came out an announcement " Ladies and Gentlemen this is your Captain Kevin speaking. Our Journey to Bali, Indonesia takes approximately 4 hours, by then please be seated and enjoy the rest of the journey."

As the announcement ended, the plane began to move to life as Noor sensed it's movement.

She looked out at the window and noticed how the surrounding was going in a slow circular motion.

Noor felt her anxiousness falling from her stomach to her lower body making her a lot more nervous than necessary.

" Nope! I change my mind! I want to get off from here!" She tell to herself and stood again from her seat only to be pulled back but this time landing on his lap.

Noor breathed a gasp due to the impact. Leonardo snaked his other hand on her waist while the other was holding her wrist as he gripped her down making her immobile.

Her surprised orbs looked at his calm ones like a silent night with sleeping stars as his thumb on her waist moved in a soothing up and down motion.

" It's dangerous while the jet is taking off, be seated fiore" he uttered but she was in no state to listen anything because she was scared.