IX

Leo POV 

" Who were they?" I inquired while removing my clothes to tend to the wound on my waist.

" The Kings. Apparently an anonymous message told them about their goods  beign exchanged to a low quality one by us. So.... they wanted revenge." Andrew reported putting the files on the table as I cleaned my wound with alcohol.

" Revenge? By what means they want to get revenge??" I scoffed hearing the bullshits which we all know who fucking tricked us first.

" As far as I know those Kings are idiot as fuck and wouldn't know the goods are fake unless someone told him" I began, from my observation of the Kings, they all are greedy fuckers and none of them are loyal. They get stab in the backs by their own people anytime and anywhere.

" Someone from us informed him" I stared at Jack to Andrew who showed a confused expression about what I just said.

" The Kings minions don't do anything that doesn't benefit them and they sure as hell know their boss won't give them anything and no one in the fucking Kings knows about my fucking house location!" I slamed the table knowing their is a traitor in my own men when they sure hell knows what happens when they are being disloyal.

" Bring the rat over within 2 days Andrew and I mean 2 days no more no less" I warned strictly not allowing any arguments and he nods .

" Jack, who is the anonymous?" I asked as he halted thinking what to say carefully at my question because I am in no mood pf any shits.

" Its a new gang and we are still searching about it. " he replied cautious with his words as I bandaged my wound.

" I need the reports sent together understood?" I said throwing the mess in the bin as I look at them

" Yes boss" both replied in union before they were dismissed.

I floped on the chair running my hand through my hair. 

They wanted revenge? What a fucking joke! If they didnt mix the money with fake ones they wouldve gotten what they want . 

But apparently they simply just decided to trick me with fake money and get the goods. I actually predict they would come back knocking at my door for an explanation not that they are in any position to since it was them that started but I didn't expect them to start talking with guns . 

Revenge? Let them take if they hate their life so much.

Exactly with the given deadline Jack and Andrew reported what they found.

Andrew found out the rat and with how he was trembeling kneeling before me asking for forgiveness... he should've thought twice before doing it .

One of the thing that I would kill mercilessly is disloyalty. 

When he was pissing his pants off due to fear I already shot him dead.

I hate traitors.

While Jack reported that the gang is well hidden and hence getting more information takes time.

Tsk.

But now time to visit the Kings.

◇  ◇  ◇  ◇  ◇

Noor POV

It's been three days since the fire incident and my feet have totally healed. I didn't know Maya knew her way around medicines. 

Michelle explained to me the shootout was probably from the enemies since they are mafias. 

She said I should know since I am living with them and Allah knows when I will leave or never? Unless I return the money back.