XXXIV

Author POV

They returned the next day as soon as Leonardo informed them and with no question asked they obliged.

At 6 in the evening they reached by car but the guys did not go with them, only the ladies and Michelle's father returned.

Noor was in deep thoughts of her own thinking how her life had changed to a complete 360.

She was leading a peaceful yet lonely life not long ago and now it was full of unpredictable accidents and dangers.

She wasn't sure why she got involved in all these mess and what's her role in this place.

What was God planning for her after all?

Was she going to live as a debtor all her life if her debts are not paid?

Will she even get to live in all these dangers that come like surprises?.

Ya Allah, protect and help me in all these situations that you have put me in and provide me strength to be patient in every situation.

Her trace of thoughts were broken when Fiona called her out " Ah Noor! I was looking for you".

She looked at her with curiosity and a small smile. " Did you need something?"

" I was wondering if you could make that delicious tea of yours for my husband. It seemed he is going to pull an all-nighter tonight" she said and Noor nodded with acceptance " Ok".

Noor thought her relation with Fiona will never be great since Fiona had a really bad first impression on Noor even though she didn't want to be on anyone's bad side.

But she doesn't blame her either because Fiona was just being cautious for her family.

Knowing that they are Mafia and had a lot of enemies,Noor understood where she was coming from.

Anyone would act the same if they were in her shoes.

A complete stranger taking care of the family member, who wouldn't be suspicious first?

Perfect sweetness.

Noor placed the Chai on the tray and went to the living room where Fiona was with her husband.

She has not once spoken with Michelle's father because she felt intimidated with all the men in this family.

Due to their big body and cold nature, Noor can't help but think they are scary and violent.

As she placed the tray on the table, Noor could feel the sharp gaze on her from beside Fiona as she became conscious " What's your name girl"

Her body abruptly halted hearing the cold voice as her palm sweated in nervousness.

" Ah honey this is Noor the one I talked to you about" Fiona reminded her husband while his gaze was still on the anxious maiden.

" Noor this is my husband Derek" Fiona introduced and Noor just bowed slightly in acknowledgement, her eyes on the floor.

" Ah- so this is she" Derek exclaimed knowingly and Noor was hell confused on what he was talking about.

Even more so, what did Fiona talk to her husband about her and why?

She was just a mere debtor and she can't see what Fiona could be telling her husband about.

" Yeah and you have to try her tea. It's the most delicious I have drank!" Fiona exclaimed with excitement as Derek looked at her wife lovingly
" if you say so"

Derek tried the Chai and like everyone he instantly liked how warmful and delicious the taste was.

Derek knew how Noor ended up in this mess but he can't do anything either as he knows Leo very well.