IV

" Ahhn-!!" Noor winced in pain as her hand being splashed by the hot steaming tea she made for Suzy.

She bite her lips shutting her mouth to not make any noise of pain even though she wants to shout it out .

" Oops- it got slipped from my hand~" Suzy said with a smirk making her actions as if it's an accident when in fact it was intentional.

Noor wasn't sure why Suzy would treat her soo badly, even Maya was being treated fine enough, though she will scream and cuss at her sometimes.

This one week was a total hell for Noor. There weren't any servants other than Maya and the butler and now she herself.

Suzy would always overworks Noor for no obvious reasons. One time she forced Noor to wear a very revealing outfit when she struggled to decline while Suzy was tearing off her dress but luckily Alex, the butler came in time to stop her reminding her of the appointment she had with her father.

Alex and Maya pitied Noor to been dragged like so by Suzy , even dogs at the manor is being treated better than her. 

Suzy never allows Noor to cook in the kitchen and have her meals daily but Noor never complains because she knows Suzy would simply just take any small mistakes she does and use it against her .

Because Suzy always make Noor overwork and do most of the things at the manor it began to affect her daily prayer.

Noor would miss most of the days prayers making her feel really guilty of not having time for her God. 

One time Suzy took Noor out to shopping but only to make her carry the shopping bags and made Noor almost eat haram foods which are not suitable for her religion but good thing she noticed and asked the waiters about the food and ended up Noor not eating anything. Once it was late night they didn't return but went to a club and Suzy partied all night while Noor just stands in a corner waiting anxiously hoping for the day to be over.

Everything she's been going through and everything that's happening, she could feel she is almost going to lose her sanity if she stays any longer in this hell of a place.

But she always reminded herself that this is a test given by her God and she has to believe in Him.

There is a saying that says, with patience there will be greater things awaits for you.

Though Noor is physically and mostly mentally tired of life she knows she has to hold herself together and see the results of her patience where it takes her and what it brings her.

" Clean my room after your done mopping the floor and...." Suzy trailed at her sentence as Noor looks at her waiting to complete while catching her throbbing wrist trying to stop the sore pain not daring to touch the wound directly.

" the butler also said to clean the West Wing along with the Master's bedroom" she added making Noor look at her in confusion.

" M-master bedroom??" Noor asked tilting her head a bit while Suzy looked at her question her question and suddenly she remembers.

Noor doesn't know where the Master bedroom is or where the West Wings is because Suzy only has ever told her to clean the ground floor and never made her go to the first floor.

The West Wing is where only Leonardo resides in his Master Bedroom. He made it clear to everyone once the manor was built that no one was allowed to be near his room if not the first floor.

As Suzy realizes Noor doesn't know any of it she decided to start a fire for her enjoyment.

Suzy doesn't have any enemity towards Noor , she just likes to secretly make people suffer while her being the kind angel in the light but a Villain in the dark.