XVII

Noor POV

" Here you can use my card" Jack said as he took out his credit card out from his wallet.

I looked at him confused and surprised, my lips apart from one another as I try to understand his words in case I was mistaken.

"What??"

"I said I wanted to buy you some things. So you can use my card to pay." He explained and I was speechless .

The crowd noise became like a buzzing bee as everything around me blurred and my mind was thinking blankly.

Why would he want to buy me things? I am no one but a stranger to him. How should I decline without being misunderstood?

" Jack- I can't. You shouldn't buy me things" I said politely declining his offer because I feel uncomfortable, him buying me things.

" Noor!! Let's go!! I have the perfect shop for you!" Michelle thankfully interrupted and dragged me away from there otherwise I wouldn't know what I should do if he keep insisting it.

I know he confessed to me but I did not accept it yet so it isn't right for me to just use his money just because he has feelings for me.

Michelle took me to one of the malls and MashaAllah it was soo beautiful and colourful filled with hijabs and different modest clothing!

Ya Allah! This is heaven!

Excitement starts to surface on my face as my eyes wander at the different beautiful colors displayed.

" Ok first we are going to buy you some home clothing and then out clothing and then the party outfit!" She blabbered as we entered the shop

" Oh- and.... you can buy anything else you want! Today is your day!" She added proudly like a big sister treating her sibling to something after they got their paycheck.

Truly she is someone I don't want to replace . Not long ago I was lonely with no one besides me and to take care of me as a family but then Michelle was sent and I can't be anymore grateful to my God.

Surely, He is the All Knowing.

Alhamdulillah.

Before I could say her to not be excessive she dragged me everywhere and took each clothes of every style and she managed to shut me up and do whatever she wants.

" Go on and try this for me please. I would like to see you wear it" she ordered pushing me to the fitting room and left me there.

Ya Allah- now I have no choice but to try it out for her.

I must say, she knows her ways around fashion. The dress she picked was a creme shirt with an olive fan pattern skirt and an extra white shirt.

I've never tried such style because I don't know much about fashion but I really like loose clothing.

Ok let's try it out!