XLV

Happy Birthday to one of my reader @dazaiaya! . Have a blessed day and look at you going mature 😭.

Have fun reading everyone! 😉

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Author POV.

"Hello??? HELLO?!" noticing the call has ended he threw his phone on the ground breaking it as his breathing became rigid.

He could feel his blood boiling in rage as his body trembled unable to contain his emotions and he thrashed the room into a disaster " AHHH!!! I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!!"

" HOW DARE HE?! HOW DARE HE CALL HER HIS WHORE!!"

" SHE IS NOT A WHORE!!! SHE IS MY NOOR!!! MINE!!!"

Hearing the ruckus from inside the room, an elderly woman entered to check what is going on and was shock to see the whole room destroyed.

" Adam!! What the fuck are you doing?!" The woman inquired irritated by his behavior.

" I wanna get out of here. I HAVE TO GET HER!! THAT BASTARD IS NOT RESPECTING HER!" The guy by the name Adam revealed by the woman shouted like a madman.

Not being able to handle his obsession for that woman, the elderly lady marched towards him and gave him a tight sting on his face trying to make him get to his senses.

" Did you forget why you are here in the first place?!" She asked heaving a tired sigh as she slide her string of loose hair behind her ear.

The room became silent except for their heavy breathings as the elder lady calms herself down.

"Adam I understand you want her but now is not the time. You have to stay low for a while because the police are still investigating the case that has became international now!"

"I don't fucking care!!" He gritted his teeth while glaring at her with pure anger.

"If you do anything reckless right now, all the plans you have done will be useless! Don't you want revenge for your parents?" She asked and slowly everything he planned for the last 10 years came back to his mind reminding him of his goal.

Adam sighed as he pulled his hair back and sat on the sofa irritatingly helpless " She was supposed to be married to me. She was supposed to be my wife!."

Right, he was to get revenge for his parents and he promised to do it but somehow he got stuck when he first met Noor at the daycare reception.

He didn't know how he got distracted and found himself getting close to her, working a job in the same daycare and eventually proposing her.

All his bolted up anger and hatred were gone and he just wanted to live happily like normal people with her.
Marry her, have a family with her.

He decided he will put a stop to his revenge plan if Noor accept his proposal but she was not present when he arrived at her place.

Her uncle shut the door at his face saying Noor has ran away but he didn't believe him and he didn't want to make any scene so he left.

He waited at the daycare but she never returned nor did he saw her anywhere he could ever think she could be.

He felt as if he became mad with no sense going crazy. With passing days he became hopeless in finding her but he was determined she was somewhere.

One day his whole existence was changed when he met the extended family of his mother's who has been searching for him.