LV

A groan slipped her sealed slips as she fluttered her eyes open. A possessive grip around her waist and Noor looked up at her life partner.

The corner of her lips curved as she snuggled further at the warmth receiving from her husband.

She couldn't describe what she experienced last night. Amazing would be an understatement.

The way his hand sensationally touches her and the next second it turns aggressive. Her body and mind were fighting between ectasy and pain but overall, she still wanted more and they didn't stop until she was satisfied.

Noor could still feel his touch all over her body. Her breath hitched and she could feel her blood rushing its way all the way to her cheeks. She remembered that one move he did and she was speechless at him.

" L-Leo-" her voice trembled as her hand clenched the raven locks gesturing him to stop what he was doing as Leonardo glanced at her from under his lashes.

" S-stop it's d-dirty-" Noor whimpered, her face flushed in embarrassment and shame not expecting her husband to be licking her vagina after smearing it with the desert she made for their dinner.

" The taste is perfect." He complimented as he licked his lips while intensely gazing at his shy wife who avoided his heated look. A deep chuckle escaped from him enjoying her reaction as he leaned near her face and showered her with kisses " You are perfect."

Noor came out of her trance as Leonardo lazily opened his eyes, his lips curled seeing his perfect wife as he drew her closer and placed his lips on her forehead, " morning."

" Good morning" she replied, enjoying his simple gesture as her body relaxes at the warm feeling.

" How are you feeling?" He asked while looking at her warmly with full of love and adoration for her.

" Mmn- okay" she mumbled as her gaze dropped down from his coal eyes to his symmetrical lips that did sinful things to her the whole night.

Staring at his lips, she remembered the sensation it gave her throughout the night. As it harassed her lips, bite and suck her sensitive skin all over, leaving hickeys behind her trembling form. The way his lips moved with a perfect blend of tenderness and urgency sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She was enjoying the intense passion that consumed her leaving her breathless and panting for more.

"Don't look at me like that fiore. Unless you are inviting me to eat you raw again." Noor heard his deep growl in her ear and she realized she was staring at his lips for too long.

Without wasting any seconds, Leonardo latched at her lips as he kissed her swollen lips passionately. Noor moaned at the sudden move as she felt her naked body squished against his hard ones. The butterflies, released giving her a fluttery feeling as he ravished her little mouth. She felt his hand sneakily traveling from her waist down to her hips curves as it tried to separate her legs, but Noor stopped him, catching ahold of his sly hand as she broke the kiss.

" S-stop-! I am sore." she whispered, her voice horse from over using.

Noor heard a rough chuckle behind her ears, sending her shivers as it travel through her ear drums as his hand retreated and went back around her waist, " Was I too rough?"

"Mmnh--" She hummed as she stare at his sturdy naked chest, her hands drawing imaginary traces as if it was some kind of board, "I can't feel my legs."

"Well, you were irresistible." He complimented making her pale skin instantly red at his words and she hide her face on his chest as she mumbled a "shameless" under her breath.