XIX

Noor POV

Everything became a mess. Everywhere I go misfortune and bad things happen.

First my parent's death. My own uncle sold me out. I am under the captive of Mafia and now I am caught hostage by these barbarian bandits.

My whole body felt aching in pain. The blood at the corner of my lips made due to the slap seemed to have dried up.

Isn't life full of surprises?

A moment ago I was standing in the shop looking at the dresses when Michelle told me she has to go to the bathroom and the next thing I know sounds of gunshots were heard.

I was too scared to move and check out that I went to hide once the second gunshot was fired and cries of people were heard.

I felt my stomach dropped down and my heart beating anxiously as I hid myself behind rows of clothings.

Just when I was scared to death for myself I saw him entering the shop hastily scanning the area but left short after.

I wanted to scream and get his attention but the words seemed to be stuck in my throat and were denying to come out.

My body felt as if someone froze me on my spot and my knees gave out as soon as I stood up to run after him but to my unluckiness I tripped on the floor and the bandits saw me.

I tried to save myself from them but ended up got hit by the gun on my forehead by one of the men.

The pain was so unbearable due to the heaviness of the metal and the force he used that I thought I will pass out as it gave me dizziness.

" P-please let me go-" I begged as my vision began to be clouded by tears when they were trying to drag me out but I was struggling to remove my wrist from his strong grip.

My mind was going on a panicked state that I did not feel the heated sensation pounding on my left cheek as I felt a cold liquid leaking from the corner of my lips.

Netheirless he kept on dragging me out as I plead him to let me go but I it was falling on deaf ears as he slapped me for the second time giving an annoyed sigh.

Way for thinking that he will save me. He probably left already! Stupid me!.

" ANOTHER SOUND AND BULLETS WILL BE PUT ON YOUR HEAD!" Warned the person who slapped me and everything became pin drop silence.

I began reciting dua'as for my protection and others who are also hold captive by them.

The huge crowded mall has now became a silent desert because of the hijack. I could not see anyway anyone will come and save me.

Will anyone even come to rescue me? Will they search for me?.... but... why would they risk their life to save a nobody? Who am I to them?

Before I know it tears were brimming down from my eyes. Hiding my face with trembling hands I tried to calm my quivering nerves down after realizing no one would come to save me but failed miserably.

Is this it? Am I going to die like this? Is it my time to return to The Al-Mighty?

Sirens were soon heard from outside and some people were relieved hearing it. The police.

" THIS IS THE POLICE. HIJACKERS SURRENDER YOURSELF BEFORE WE USE FORCE. WE WILL CONSIDER YOUR DEMANDS IF YOU RELEASE THE HOSTAGES AND COOPERATE" The police announced and the men looked at each other as if discussing.

Even though the police has came for the rescue my heart isn't calm as if something else is going to happen.

A sobbing sound was heard beside me and I turned to see a small girl covering her mouth to not let her sobs be heard but it was failing miserably.