26

Isabella POV.

When I asked Xavier, if he want to be girlfriend and boyfriend, he was shocked that I asked him so he said sure after that day we constantly were going out before I know what we've been dating for two weeks and then all of a sudden it was a month honestly, Xavier was an amazing person and he kept my mind off of Jason a lot two days ago I had to break up with Xavier because I found out that me and my mom and dad we're moving at the end of last month. My dad broke his leg so he has been staying home he said one of his teammates have been playing his position we are moving to Miami he said that will be closer to his manager.

When I told Xavier that I was moving, he was pretty upset I told him that he was an amazing person, and I wish him the best of luck I also explained to him that I wish the next girl he meets will see how perfect he was. Of course he still wanted to be friends so I told him we could there was a lot of traffic today because people were graduating i did you see Elena graduate but I left when they call Jason tonight but I went home I finished packing. I was literally done with my room and I was starting to help my mom put stuff in the moving van Elena came up to me and smiled. She asked me if we were done packing and I said not yet. I said we had a few more things but other than that we were done after that she told me that she will miss me when I move, I told her I will too.

I told her that we will still be in touch because I might be coming back down here to visit her when me and her were hugging, I saw someone aggressively riding a bike for tonight when I saw that it was just that I said that I should probably go inside, but Jason, called my name and told me to wait so I turned around and crossed my arms and gave him an angry expression. He was trying to catch his breath when he finally did he looked at me.

Isabella... I'm sorry and I know that my sorry doesn't mean anything to you now but I really am sorry I should have told you the truth right from the start so I'm going to tell you the truth now! He said looking at me.

When my father told me that he wanted me to use you to get a scholarship, I was having second thoughts about it when we started hanging out more and more I realize that I couldn't use you so I was going to tell you the truth, but when you started hanging out with Xavier, I figured that he didn't like me! He said, looking at me awkwardly.

And that's the thing, Jason you should have came up to me and asked me if me and Xavier were thing besides, it doesn't matter now I'm moving far away from here! I said trying to leave.

Wait, I'm not done please just listen I had a whole speech that I have been wrote down for my graduation. My father helped me with it and I realize that it was just things that he wanted to hear so I tore it up and told people how I really felt, including my father! He said, grabbing my hand.

As he was talking to me, I couldn't help but listen I honestly thought he was lying but when I looked into his eyes, I saw that he was telling the truth. I didn't even know I was crying until he took his fingers and wipe my tears away and told me that he knows he hurt me, but he will never do it again He said that Xavier told him my family was moving to Miami and he was going to go to Miami for college anyway so we would still be together. I don't know what came over me, but I told him to shut up and pulled him towards me and kissed him We kissed
for 15 minutes until my father told me that was enough. I gave him a small, awkward smile Jason awkwardly waved at my parents. My mom smiled and told me that it was time to go. I hugged Jason and told him that I will call him and text him every day until I see him. He kiss me on my forehead and said that he will do the same as I drove away following the moving truck I looked back in with that Elena and Jason.

I lived in Miami before but it's only for like a month and then we moved so I was pretty excited to go back because I heard their beaches were really pretty. I put on my headphones and looked out the window and I started thinking about everything that happened these last couple of months yes me and Jason got into a huge argument, but I'm happy that he realized he made a mistake and fixed it I was looking out the window when my mom turned around and smiled at me. I took off my headphones and she asked me if I was doing OK and I told her I was doing perfectly fine I ended up talking to my mom until I got tired so I went to sleep the next morning I woke up and my dad was stopped at a gas station I went to the bathroom and I called Alayna and she was letting me know that she missed me very much one things for sure. I miss her and Jason even though I just left yesterday.