Jasons pov.

I've been hanging out with Isabella these last couple of days and honestly it's pretty amazing. She has a whole bucket list of things. She wants me at her to do together. She hasn't said anything about her and Xavier so I'm starting to think they don't talk anymore when I came home from the aquarium my mom asked me if I had fun with her we're talking until I saw my father looking at me with an angry expression. He said that I needed to get my head out of the Love clouds and focus on football He told me that he talk to Isabella's mother about the scholarship. He explained to her how I was a good football player and I think a big a scholarship from her husband will make me get into a good college. I asked him what did she say and he told me that she will talk to her husband after her modeling gig.

Remember son if you go anywhere today, be home at 4 o'clock so you can help me get everything ready for the big football game tonight! My father, said drinking his coffee.

I told him OK I wasn't really listening to when he said that because I was trying to focus on my homework later on that day Isabella said that she wanted to hang out with me so I decided to go with her I just never expected us to go to ice-skating roller rink It was very hard the first few times I tried to get on the ice but when she taught me how to do it I got very easy. I ended up cutting my finger so as she was putting a Band-Aid on it I was taking my skates off. It didn't hurt, but I was kind of aggravated that I fell There was a few drops of blood on my shirt. She looked at me and said that it's OK it's easy to get out.

here come here we can use my blood removal tool! She said, taking out a stain remover pen from her bag.

Wow, you have everything in there don't you! I said laughing .

Eh just essentials that I need so are you having fun so far she said marking my shirt.

I looked at her and told her yes I noticed that whenever she's focused on doing things, she bites her left cheek. She kept trying to remove the stains out of my shirt, but a piece of her hair kept falling in her face. I don't know what came over me, but I
took my hand and moved it away from her face she looked at me We were a few inches away from each other. I was about to make the first move when someone clear their throat I looked and saw that it was Wendy when she was standing in front of me I just couldn't believe my eyes. I honestly didn't know what to say to her the last time I saw her was at the party, which she passed out at she gave me a awkward smile, and asked me what I was doing here.

Oh.. just decided to get out of the house how have you been since the party? I said awkwardly looking at her.

I had a major hangover the next morning, but other than that pretty good  I tried calling you, but it went straight to voicemail and now I see why! She said looking at Isabella up and down.

Oh, I ended up getting arrested that night so my father took away my phone. There was an unknown number that called me. I didn't know who it was, so I just let it be! I said trying to figure out how she got my number.

She didn't say anything for at least five minutes she said that she wasn't busy and she can hang out with me. I wanted to tell her I was good, but I didn't want to come off as rude, so I said sure I don't know why she did this, but she pushed Isabella out-of-the-way and sat next to me. She was super close to me and I was trying not to choke she had so much perfume or that I felt like I was going to throw up she asked me if I can go to the snack stand and get her something to drink before I can say no she handed me the money and smiled at me 10 minutes later when I went back, the air was so thick I could cut it with a knife. Wendy was very upset and Isabella was just sitting down smiling Wendy said that she thinks me for the drink and said that I was obviously busy so she was going to go after she left. I asked Isabella what happened she told me that she just told Wendy that I had a girlfriend.

When I asked her, who did she say it was my girlfriend she didn't say anything she just gave me a small smile and that gave me all the answers I needed time got so mixed up with me when I looked at the clock it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon so I figured I had enough time to hang out with Isabella more before I knew it it was getting dark I knew there was something that I should have did today but I couldn't remember what it was so I just went on with my day hanging out with Isabella. We ended up going to go see the stars as we were laying in the field at the park, she handed me a Hershey bar as we were looking at the stars she told me that this is the only thing she likes doing because it makes her think about life I was honestly having the best night of my life. I ended up, putting my hand on top of her hand, and we held hands for at least five minutes she wanted to take a picture on my phone when she grabbed it she snapped a picture she didn't told me that I had so many missed calls and messages and it seemed important. I looked and saw that it was my parents when I looked at the time I saw that it was already 9 o'clock. The game started at six. I told her that I had to go. I knew I should have walked her home but I knew if I didn't get home my parents would freak out so I left her when I went inside, my father told me not so fast everyone was in the living room drinking and having a good time.

But when he told me wait, just a second, everyone looked up and saw me. My mom looked at me and said that I was supposed to be home a few hours ago. She said this game is really important football game for family and I was being disrespectful for not showing up, my father asked me where I was so I told him that I was seeing Isabella. I thought he was going to be happy for me, but he looked at me and told me that I don't need to do that anymore because her mom told him that the dad will be in town this following week and will be giving us the scholarship he said that after I get the scholarship, I will no longer be allowed to talk to her. He then told me to go upstairs and think about what I did as I was laying in my bed. I just couldn't help but stop thinking about what I have done all this time I've been have just been using Isabella for a football scholarship from her father, but really I have been catching feelings for her I knew I had to tell her the truth. I was going to text her, but I ended up falling asleep the next morning when I woke up. I went downstairs.