Isabella POV part two.

I was supposed to meet Xavier at the mall at four because he told me he gets off at four, but while I was in my room staring at my ceiling, he called me and told me that he went to go change out of his work clothes. He said that he will pick me up from my house. I told him that I will be at Jason's house, giving him something that my father wanted me to give him I thought when I make Jason, he would not say anything, but all he said was OK, and he'll see me later I figured he was taking me out so I put on something really nice which is just a dark red dress that goes to my thighs I also put on some black tights underneath so I don't get cold. I left my hair down because I didn't feel like doing anything with it when I went downstairs I lied to my parents and said that Elena's grandma's taking her out to dinner to a nice restaurant they believe it so they said OK and told me to have fun.

I was holding the envelope in my hand walking to Jason's house I knocked on the door and Jason's father answered when he saw that I was wearing a dress he asked me what I was doing here. He didn't told me that Jason was busy and couldn't hang out with me today. I shook my head and said that I was actually going on a date so I wasn't worried about him I asked him if Jason was inside he said that he was in the backyard playing football with his friends he told me that I can just go through the back gate and I said OK I opened up the back gate and I went into the backyard. Jason, and two of his friends were throwing the football around while some adults were on the porch, talking and having a couple of drinks when one of Jason's friend saw me he whistled at Jason to tell him that I was here when Jason turned around and looked at me he didn't say anything.

What are you doing here If you want to hang out with me tonight I can't! He said, crossing his arms.

Actually, I wanted to give you this my dad gave it to me and told me that it was pretty important um... congrats! I said awkwardly handing him the envelope.

Shit... Isabella.. this isn't what it looks like! He said, slowly looking at me.

No.. it is exactly what it looks like because it looks like you have been just using me to get a scholarship, but it's OK. I understand you have to do things you wanna do so you can succeed in life! I said trying not to cry.

He didn't say anything for at least five minutes he was about to say something until someone honk their horn and I knew it was Xavier. I told Jason that I probably should go because Xavier was waiting on me when I mentioned Xavier's name Jason looked at me and asked me whatever happened between me telling Xavier that I just wanted to be friends I shook my head and let out a little laugh I told Jason that he lost the privilege of asking me about who I hang out with after he used me for a scholarship and then I left. I wanted to cry, but I pushed it down. Xavier open the car door for me and asked me if I was OK, I told him I was fine I thought I was overdressed because Xavier was just wearing a pair of black pants and a hoodie but he told me that I wasn't overdressed that I looked perfectly fine.

When he brought me to a bunch of food trucks, he smiled and said that this was his favorite spot to eat we ended up going to a Taco fruit truck and said that they have the best tacos as we were sitting down, eating our food he was telling me about his day at his job I wasn't really paying attention because I cut him off and asked him if he wanted to go out. He looked at me with a confused look and said that we were already going out. I shook my head and said that does he wanna be boyfriend and girlfriend.

I'm sorry if that's too fast for you it's just I really like you! I said awkwardly looking at him.

No.. actually that's perfect because I was going to ask you on a second date! He said laughing at me.

It was so nice hanging out with him, and when he told me that he was working on his self, because he only talked about his self I guess he was telling me the truth because he would say something about himself, and then he would ask me a question we ended up staying out until 9:00 PM. He dropped me off and told me that he will text me whenever he gets off work tomorrow. I told him OK and went inside. My mom and dad were asleep so I quietly snuck upstairs, I put on a pair of my pajamas and laid in bed I couldn't sleep, because Jason was still listening to music and hanging out with his friends and family. I quietly got up and looked Jason's two friends were throwing a football around while Jason talks to a woman and his father I had to quickly hard, because Jason looked up at my window.

It's obvious Jason was only just using me so it's time for me to get my mind off of him. I promised myself these next couple of days. I would only focus on me and Xavier's relationship even if it stresses me out.