Isabella POV continues.

As the girl was talking to me about how she was a huge fan of my moms, I just couldn't help but roll my eyes she kept talking and talking about how my mom was literally the best model out there I was about to tell her that I had to go but when she mentioned that she also loves me by cut off my thoughts and listen to what she had to say, she explained to me that before she found out who my parents were, she followed my art page I didn't know what she was talking about until she showed me my old Instagram when I was about 13 years old my heart started getting amazing so my mom told me to make an Instagram for my art so that's what I did. Unfortunately no one knew my parents were at the time so I only had about two followers, a girl named Evelyn and my mom.

Seeing you make your art made me realize that I shouldn't waste my talent, so I been practicing on my singing! She said giving me a small smile.

Wow, I'm actually surprised I mean there's a lot of people who are absolutely obsessed with my father and mother. I never had anyone come up to me and say they appreciate what I do! I said, looking at her up and down.

I can assure you, your father might be a good football player and your mom might be an amazing model, but you are way more amazing because your art is absolutely fantastic Do you still paint? She said walking with me out of the bookstore .

I told her I haven't painted anything in at least two months at first, I thought she was going to be one of those people that says oh well you shouldn't waste your talent but she wasn't instead, she asked me why and I told her that I was so busy with moving in and trying to figure out my life, but I stopped doing it was honestly nice talking to her I asked her if she would like to come over to my house at first, she was surprised I'm kind of nervous when I assured her that everything was OK and nothing more happen. When she comes over to give me a smile, said sure, so as we were walking back to my house we were continuing our conversation when I made it on the front porch I opened up the door for me and Evelyne.

Wow, your house is cozy. How many bedrooms do you guys have? She said looking around.

four bedrooms and two bathrooms I can show you around if you want! I said smiling at her.

She told me that she will absolutely love that so I showed her the kitchen, the living room, and then I showed her my parents room and my room. I showed her the two bathrooms and I showed her the guest room after that, I showed her my art room as she was looking around. I told her that I haven't been in here since I was unpacking everything she looked at the boxes and asked me what was in it. I opened it up and told her that it was just some different colors of paint some paint brushes and some clay. As I was talking about my paintings. She stopped at the one that I was still painting.

I take it this is the painting that you worked on, but you stopped! She said touching it.

yes, it's going to be a girl holding a butterfly. I got the inspiration when I went to the butterfly garden before we moved here! I said looking at her.

Well, I'm sure when you finish it it will look amazing so where exactly is your mom? she said looking around.

I told her that my mom had a modeling gig and she went out of town and won't be back until two days when I said that she was surprised that I was at my house by myself she was telling me how her grandma was so scared for her to go outside by herself, that she constantly calls her before I can say anything her phone started ringing and she said speaking of the devil when I saw it right, grandma, I smiled as she took the call, I continue to look around my art room. I was really debating if I should quit painting or just continue it I mean my mom is so busy with her modeling career and my dad is literally not always here every time when I do make new paintings, I'm the only one who looks at them.

When Evelyn came back into the room, she apologized. She said her grandma was calling her to see where she was and she told her grandma that she was talking to her friend I just met Evelyn and I didn't really expect her to call me her friend so I asked her if we were friends, she told me that she doesn't really have a lot of friends and if we can be friends, that will be great for her. I really felt close with her so I said I would like to be your friend since I was going to be here by myself for two days I asked if she would like to spend the night, she told me that she would love to, but her grandma will have a heart attack if she finds out, she didn't say that the weekend is coming up and she would ask her grandma if we can spend the night together we ended up talking until it was time for her to go as I waved at her when she left, I saw Jason's father getting out of the car.

I thought he was just going to go inside with Jason, but I never expected both of them to come over here Jason's father introduced herself and said that he was a big fan of my dad's I see you looked around the yard. He asked me if I was here by myself. I really didn't feel comfortable telling him that but considering he was my next-door neighbor I just told him yes he asked me where my mom and dad was so I told him I explain to him that my mom had a modeling gig and won't be back until two days and my dad has a couple of football games and he probably won't be back until two or three weeks when I said that he smiled. He gave me creepy vibes and judging by Jason space he was kind of embarrassed. I had a talking to Jason's dad until he left. Jason said that he will be inside in a little bit and he sat down next to me and asked me who that girl was so I told him.