Isabella POV.

When I was born, I thought my parents were going to be normal. I never expected my father to be a famous football player or my mom to be a famous model honestly I don't really like having famous parents because I don't get to do anything by myself. If I do wanna go anywhere, I have to bring one of the body guards with me I guess you can say I don't really have a normal teenage life. I haven't been to school at all in my entire life in fact, in order to get my education, my mother hired a at home teacher my mother ended up going to the next-door neighbors house because apparently they have some stuff in common as I was dancing in my room. I was still thinking about everything that happened. I was actually surprised we moved here I mean celebrities never live in these places.

But I guess my mom wanted me to have something normal It's honestly different but it seems pretty cool my next-door neighbors actually pretty cute I just can't date because my mom said that people know who I am, but I've been in this town for at least a day and no one knows who I am except for my next-door neighbors I felt like someone was looking at me so I turned it seems like turn towards my next-door neighbors house I saw the curtain move. I took my headphones off and turned off my music. I open my window and told him that he wasn't doing a very good job. I'm trying to spy on me as he moved away from the curtain I saw that it was Jason. He opened up his window and said he wasn't spying on me. He just told me dancing, and wanted to know what music I was listening to.

Beethoven I like listening to classical music what about you? I said looking at him.

Nothing I'm not really into music I'm more into football My dad said that since I'm really good at it, I should stick to it to make it a career! He said looking at me.

Sounds boring not everything is about football. There are some things that are more important than football like living your life! I said, smiling at him.

He shook his head and said that football was important in his household when he said that I kind of felt bad for him before I can say anything I heard his father calling his name he said he had to go so I said OK I watched as he close the window and left out of his room. I close my window and laid in my bed Jason seemed pretty cool. He also seemed very exhausted and scared to try new things and since I'm his new neighbor and I am constantly talking to him means that it's my job to make him try new things that he never tried before later on when my mom got home and I she was on the phone with her modeling agent I was watching a movie when she turned off the TV and said she had to talk to me. She said that her modeling agent had a modeling job for her.

sounds cool what are you modeling for this time? I said looking at her.

A swimsuit brand apparently they make super soft swimsuits and they think me modeling. Their swimsuits is going to make their business go further! She said sitting next to me.

Let me guess you have to leave for a couple of days and I'm not gonna be able to go with you? I said looking up at her.

Unfortunately no sweetie my agent wants me to stay focus so you're going to stay here and don't worry i'm not going to hire a babysitter, because I know you hate when I do that! She said smiling at me.

I told her OK she told me that she is going to be leaving early in the morning. I can tell that she felt bad for having me stay here and considering every time when she does a modeling job I go with her I assured her that I was going to be fine I ended up continue watching the movie until I got tired when I went to sleep I was scrolling through my social media as I saw a picture of other celebrities, celebrating her anniversaries and birthdays and just being family I turned off my phone seeing people be all lovey-dovey with their family makes me upset, considering mine isn't perfect like everyone else's when I woke up the next morning the house was quiet, which meant that my mom left.

Honestly, I was kind of excited to have the house to myself as I was eating breakfast. I got a text message I looked and saw that it was for my mom. She told me that she would be home in two days she said there was $50 on the counter for pizza and she also put some money on my card. I text back and told her thank you and I told her to be safe my mom got me a kids credit card whenever I do my chores. She puts money on there for me or whenever her and my dad go out of town she puts money on there for me to I decided to visit some of the shops in town so after breakfast I took a shower and got dressed before I left the house. I looked in the ring camera and told my mom that if she was watching this, I was going to go with the next-door neighbor to look at some of the shops, I told her that I'll be home later, and I told her I loved her.

I knocked on my next-door neighbors door, but no one answered I was fixing to leave until Jason's mom open the door. She looked tired and looked like she was asleep. I apologize for waking her up and I asked if Jason was home she told me no and that he was practicing his throws with his father I told her thank you and left since I had no one to go look at the shops with I went by myself I went to the clothing store, but I ended up, looking around and leaving. The clothes were kind of cute, but they weren't my style. I did end up finding a bookstore. I walked in and looked around. I stopped when I saw some magazines and newspapers. I picked up a magazine saw my dad's face on it and they were talking about the recent game he had I guess I was too busy looking at the magazine because I didn't notice someone come up to me when I turned around I saw that it was a girl holding a magazine. I looked at the cover and saw me and my mom and I knew it was a fan.