2 months later

Jason's pov.

It's been two months since Isabella found out that I was using her for a scholarship and she has not said one word to me at all. I see her sometimes when I leave the house or when I was doing school coming home, but she didn't say anything after Isabella gave me that scholarship. I was still thinking about her two months later I'm still thinking about her. One of my fathers friends is a dean at a college is Miami he told me that I can get in the college pretty fast since I have a scholarship my room is already packed. The only thing that's left to pack is my trophies as I was packing up some stuff I immediately stopped staring back at me, was the painting that I made when I was with Isabella.

I slowly picked it up and sat on my bed  I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear my mom come inside and said that she had some clothes for me when she saw me looking at the painting she asked me if I was OK. I shook my head and said I was fine. She put the basket down and asked me if this was still about Isabella. I was surprise she knew what I was thinking about when I looked at her she told me that she might be old but she knows what's going on She said that when she told Isabella about the scholarship, she saw how Isabella became upset. She then told me that if I didn't want to get the scholarship, I should have just told my father she ended up talking to me until my father yelled and said it was time for us to go.

She rolled her eyes and said that we were coming she told me to hurry up and get dressed two weeks after me and Isabella haven't talk to each other. I asked Elena if she was OK. Of course Elena was upset, but she told me that she was fine and that she was dating Xavier and she looked happy The last thing later told me it was that Xavier and Isabella we're still dating which means that she hasn't thought about me at all. I got in the car Isabellas house has been very quiet lately besides her mom and dad coming in an out every time when I look at her house it just looks so depressing inside. I got in the car. We headed to my high school. I was super excited to graduate because I really want to start college.

After we parked the car in the high school parking lot, we walked inside. The principal told me that he was proud of me. I put on my cap and gown, and waited in line after the principal gave his big speech she introduced us and we started walking up the stage. My mom and dad looked at me smiling as I was sitting on the stage I looked at all the parents thinking to myself. All of these kids have been through something, and all of these parents have push their kids to succeed. I had a whole speech that I was going to do so when the principal called my name to give out the speech, I went to the stand, I was looking at the piece of paper that had my speech on it, but I quickly crumbled it up and tossed it to the side

This whole year has been very exciting for me It has taught me a lot of things that people come and go and only your loved ones will push you far enough when I was little only thing that I cared about was cars but now I'm obsessed with football! I said looking at everybody.

Before I was supposed to graduate, I became neighbors with an amazing girl she did things with me and taught me that there is more than life to football two months ago in a week. I did something that really hurt her i used her for a scholarship to get into a good college ! I said, shaking my head.

I should have never did that. I should have just used my high school scholarship but I was so worried about what my father would think if I told him no, and all I wanted to do is just make him proud scholarship that doesn't mean anything to me and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do! I said, taking the scholarship out of the envelope.

I held the scholarship in my hand. My mother and father were standing up, trying to see what I was trying to do. All of a sudden, I ripped it in my father slowly sat back down in the chair my mom was trying to comfort him but when she looked at me, I saw that she wasn't upset. She was actually proud of me. I looked at everybody and said that I don't need a scholarship from a famous football player because I can get one perfectly fine by myself I was almost done with my speech so I looked at my father and told him that I know the only thing he cares about is football but it's something that I do not want to do before I got off the stage. I told everybody that I was going to go to college not for football but to become a lawyer.

I honestly didn't know if anybody was going to clap when I got off the stage, but as soon as I walked off the stage, everybody clapped and whistled at me. I was smiling to myself, because I figured what I did was a pretty good thing for me when I went down on the pavement, and I heard my name being called I thought it was my father, but I looked. I saw that it was Xavier i thought he was going to get on me for hurting Isabella but to my surprise, he told me that me and Isabella deserve each other. He said that it was true that him and Isabella are dating and they've been dating for the last two months, but she broke up with him because she is moving.

He said I only have an hour to go to Isabellas house to talk to her as soon as he said that, I had to figure out something so I took someone's bike and started going to Isabella's house.