Fucking Prick

Michelle noticed that in the following days after Erin's pop-in with Axl, Axl seemed to be more like his old self, his body language was normal again, his eyes weren't eerily wide, but he was still jumpy and didn't talk very much. And nobody else could touch him but Slash. Not rest their hand on his shoulder, not brush out his hair, not even swipe a bug off his back. The most anybody else had gotten was Izzy got a fist bump when he made a sarcastic remark about Steven that Axl found amusing. But that really was it.

Michelle also saw that Erin had been popping in at the house again seemingly without Axl's knowledge, and she was getting clingy. Usually she'd just hang around for a while, Axl would try and act casual.

It was difficult though, because Axl was usually pretty sexual with girls, but he didn't want to be touched at all. So he'd have to be smart, like putting his arm around her and being cautious not to invite her to touch him back. Michelle could tell Erin noticed Axl was being off, maybe because of something around that subject. Honestly though, if it weren't for Axl having been so sexual before, then suddenly out of nowhere wanting nothing with physical contact, Michelle didn't think Erin would have noticed his strange behavior at all. Stupid bitch.

Axl had his arm rested around Erin's shoulder, Slash's head sleeping on his other. He felt uncomfortable, he just wanted to kiss the top of his head and shoo her away. But he couldn't. He felt Erin's gaze resting on him. He didn't glance at her, pretending not to notice but he could feel it.

"Axl, is there something you want to talk to me about?" she asked, her voice sounded like she was trying to squeeze an answer out of him.

Axl looked at her, "About what?"

She sighed in frustration, "I don't know, I just feel like you're not telling me something." She looked around the room and over Axl's shoulder at Slash. "Can I talk to you somewhere else, alone?"

Axl blinked at the sleeping Slash and back at her. She seemed to guess what he was about to say and furrowed her eyebrows at him, "..Don't you dare tell me that you don't want to wake him, unless you think that letting your friend sleep is more important than the concerns of your girlfriend."

Axl flared his nostrils. Bitch he is a precious angel who deserves to sleep on me all the fuck he wants. I don't give a fuck about your oh so important little opinions. Axl gave a silent huff, holding back what he wanted to say and refraining from sneering by the tightening of anger in his throat. "..Fine."

Axl brushed Slash's head gently, who sat up, looking around with confused heavy eyes and a hazy look, "Huhh?"

"I'll be right back, honey," Axl mumbled and Slash gave him a compassionate look, that Axl knew Slash wasn't the one who was worried. Slash massaged into the top of Axl's hand, letting him go and quietly reassuring him.

Axl walked with her to his room, and he panicked for a second that she wanted to have sex with him. Normally he wouldn't care but he just wanted to get back to Slash and he didn't think he was ready for that, definitely not with her. If it were Slash and he was going to be compassionate with him, he thought that he would be open for it, if he were gentle. But not with Erin.

It was okay though, she seemed like she genuinely wanted to talk.

Axl closed the door and she sat down on the edge of the bed. "I feel like I don't know you Axl," she said firmly, crossing her arms.

Axl didn't say anything, but she looked at him as if she expected him to say something or make a grand apology. "...Is that all?"

She looked taken aback, "No its not! You've barely said a word to me in days! You don't talk to me, I feel like you're a stranger! Up until a few days ago all it was just fucking sex sex sex, I don't know anything about you, and all of a sudden you don't want anything to do with physicality!"