Chapter 16

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." — Aristotle

                           Hailey Hughes POV

                           Hailey Hughes POV

            I took a late night flight on Monday night and headed straight from the airport to my apartment. Within 10 minutes of being in my apartment I crashed in bed. When I woke up Tuesday morning I decided to skip the a workout and just go see Jolene at the stables .

      When I finished riding Jolene and caring for her I headed straight to the bakery. We've three days out from Halloween, Mattys team party is tomorrow. I'm heading over after work today to start decorating for the party and stay over.

        Tomorrow after work I'm headed right back over to set up everything and make some food for the party . Then matty and I will get ready for the party together. We're doing a matching costume this year , he even let me pick it out and told me to make it a surprise.

      I told him that was not his smartest moment and that I probably end up putting him in a dress . I'm mean I'm not but I could have . I like what I picked out thought hopefully he does too . I mean is not like he has a choice even if he hates it he still gonna wear it . All I have to do is pout and Matty Ratty just melts.

     Today at the bakery was crazy I guess a lot of people have Halloween parties in the next few days and this weekend. I didn't leave the decorating room once today . I'm currently on my way to mattys . I picked up dinner for us to share . within a few minutes I'm pulling up in his driveway .

          It's been a few hours since I got to Matty's house he had a game tonight so he left after we ate. So far the decorating has been going well so far . There is something's I couldn't reach so when matty gets home he'll hang them for me . I have the panthers game on the tv , I'm watching as I decorate .

          The panthers are playing the Chicago Blackhawk's tonight. Unfortunately the panthers lost to Chicago with a score of 5 to 2 but Matty scored a goal which was great go matty! . Just as matty was pulling in I was done decorating except for the few things matty will have to hang up for me because I'm so short .

         The next day after a long and busy day at work I'm back at the house to start making some of the food . I made the desserts at the bakery this morning so I put those in the fridge in the garage till later . Matt got home from afternoon practice around then . He helped me finish the last touches on the food before also putting all of it in the fridge in the kitchen .

         Matty and I head upstairs into his room to start getting ready . " so what are we gonna be little mouse" " well what is the nickname all your teammates have given you?" " ughh .. a rat ? "  " no silly your opponents in the league have you that what do your teammates call you "

       " oh Chucky ? " " yes Chucky are you ready to turn into Chucky " " wait like the murderess doll?" " yes ! You're going to be Chucky and I'm going to be Chucky bride , I found the costume idea on Pinterest, and put the costume together."