Chapter 8

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." ( ROBERT A. HEINLEIN ) 

                               Hailey Hughes POV

                             Hailey Hughes POV

             It's Friday now the Tkachuks left for Virginia to move Taryn into her apartment . Before he left Matty came over to watch a show together . On one of the nights he spent at my apartment I started making him watch greys anatomy.

               He says we'll even watch the show together while he's on the road when the season starts . Matty will be back on Monday due to work outs he needs to do before training camp starts the week after .

         Right now I'm at the bakery working on cake orders . We had six wedding cakes two baby shower cakes and one retirement cake . The cake order I'm working on by myself this week was for two , three tier first birthday cakes for a set of boy girl twins .

      The second I saw the order sheet In the pile, I immediately knew I was going to do this order as my individual for the day . After I put the cakes in the oven to bake I went up stairs into the decorating room to help work on the other cake orders with the team .

        We were able to finish the six wedding cakes in swift fashion

        We were able to finish the six wedding cakes in swift fashion . All six of the cakes came out stunning . I love how different they look from each other l love designing wedding cakes it's one of my favorite parts of owning this bakery is that we do tons of weddings .

     I head downstairs and grab the cakes in the tins that were resting and head back up to the my decorating station upstairs to get started on the cakes for the twins . I decided to do a similar design for both but one blue and the other pink .

     The customers only requests were the cakes were three tiers filled with vanilla cake and strawberry shortcake filling and the design included bears .  Drawing up the design I'm envisioning I grab the materials I need for making the design pieces for the cake .