Poppy spoke over her uncle. "I'd love to look after Michelle while you do whatever you're doing."

"Thanks." Danny gratefully said, letting out a sigh of relief. "Your dad, me and Joey are all gonna make thanksgiving dinner." Danny explains.

"I thought your mom was coming over to make the food for us?" Poppy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, she was. But she's snowed in." Danny informs his niece.

"Oh, right. Well you three have fun cooking. Me and Michelle are gonna go in her bedroom and play with her toys." Poppy told her uncle.

"Toys!" Michelle excitedly babbled.

Poppy let out a laugh. "That's right, Michelle, toys."

<~~~~~~~~>

A couple hours later.

Poppy now walked downstairs into the kitchen, holding Michelle in her arms. As the two girls entered the kitchen they see their family all dancing around the kitchen and putting plates of food on the kitchen table.

"I think we're adopted." Poppy said to Michelle as the two cousins looked at each other.

Danny chuckled in amusement at Poppy's comment. "The thanksgiving meal is finished." He announced.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the miracle of thanksgiving." Joey says as he imitates the sound of a trumpet.

Jesse now places his hands on DJ's shoulders. "The little miracle who made it all possible; DJ."

DJ smiled at her family. "Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you guys."

"Okay, Joey and Jesse, go carve the turkey. Ladies, please be seated at our Thanksgiving table." Danny instructs.

Poppy moves over to the kitchen table and places Michelle in her highchair. Poppy then sits at one of the chairs surrounded by the kitchen table.

Danny looks over at his youngest daughter. "Michelle, what are they gonna carve? Turkey. Turkey, turkey, turkey." Danny tries getting Michelle to say the word 'turkey'.

DJ took a seat. "This is so much better than a restaurant." DJ beams.

"Agreed." Poppy nodded.

"Yeah, I hate those booster seats. They squeeze my tush." Stephanie said as she scrunched her nose up.

Joey and Jesse were behind the kitchen side as they tried carving the turkey.

"Jess, we got a problem here. " Joey whispers so the girls wouldn't hear him.

Jesse tries carving the turkey now. "Let me try." But as Jesse attempts, he fails. "It's frozen." Jesse mumbled.

Danny smiled at Stephanie and DJ. "I had no idea you two were so good in the kitchen. The turkey, the pie. You should open a restaurant and support me the rest of my life." Danny jokes.

"It's frozen. The thing's frozen." Joey and Jesse try to mouth to Danny.

"I'm so glad this worked out so perfect. I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, but it turned out just the way mom cooked it last year." DJ happily said, seeming quite proud of herself. "Do you think she would have been proud of me?" DJ asked her dad.

Danny placed a comforting hand over DJ's hand. "I'm sure she would have been very proud." Danny then sees Joey and Jesse mouthing the words 'It's frozen' to him. "Excuse me a second. I'll be right back. You four stay right here." Danny excused himself as he stood up and walked over to Joey and Jesse.