chapter 5

Soli's pov,
I was waiting for Jimin oppa to pick me up. Then came Mina near me and said that someone is looking for me. I followed her and saw that man whom I met sterday in the library. Then I remembered Jimin oppa's I words...

Next time make sure to thank him also make sure u give him a nose punch.

These words kept on running inside my mind. So firstly I bowed to him and said thank you. Then I clenched my first tightly and gave a punch on his nose using all my power. He hissed in pain. This is how I felt while he addressed me as a deaf and dumb... U deserve this loser.

Then I left from there , heading to my apmt. That guy followed me.

Jk pov,

Ouch that was powerful, she looks like a small kitty but look at that brat's power. Woah. I know I deserve this... especially my mouth deserves this. U deserve this Jungkook. Wait I need to walk her home or else jimin hyung will kill me. He said that she's like his sister.

So, I started following her. Her frnd left and she started walking faster after noticing me following her. I need to apologise properly to her. She would be hurted by my words. What a fool I'm. But still I her attitude, she's just my type.

Wait jungkook what r u even thinking of? She's very young...but still she looks hot and pretty. What am I even thinking. Shit. Jungkook, remember that she's like ur sister.

Y is she walking so fast? Am I a zombie or what? I need to run . I started running and suddenly I sprained my ankle and fell at her foot. Ouch it hurts very badly. She saw me and rolled her eyes.

Jk: pls help me, sister.( I said with puppy eyes.)

She helped me to stand and brought me to her house. It was just opposite to jimin hyung's house.

End of jk's pov...

Soli took her note and wrote: Lemme ask u something... R u out of ur mind? Did u kept ur brain at home or somewhere?

Jk: Yaah...Jimin hyung asked me to pick u up...That's y I came... I didn't follow u. Don't get any wrong ideas. And I'm extremely sorry for that day. It wasn't intentional. I used it as a normal phase but itz not intentional. Please forgive me.

Soli: Understandable...( Wrote soli in her note)

Jk: That means u forgave me...( She nodded) ( jimin enters.)

Jm: hi, u 2... I bought some cake for all of us. Let's eat and then talk.

They all started eating and Soli said to jm that jk was the stranger whom she met sterday. Jimin gave a bombastic side eye to jk.

Jm: Bcus of u she cried a lot sterday... It was her bday sterday...I never thought that you would be like this. I thought you were sweet and kind but u r a heartless monster. How come?

Jk: Hyung, I never meant it. It was a normal phase... She forgave me.

Jimin: really? ( She nodded ) then ok I will also forgive u... Can't u two be frnds? From now on u'll be meeting frequently so u can't u?

Jk: I'm ok...but with one condition.

Jm: what is it?

Jk: she should not beat me, punch me or kick me... She's really strong. Ouch my nose.

Jm: u deserve this...next time I'll beat u if u do this again.

Jk: I know...of its ok with her , I'll be her frnd. ( She nodded with excitement.)

Jm: u have an additional bro...

The doorbell rang, it was Soli's mom.

Soli: oppa I'll be here. Tell her I'll come for dinner. I don't wanna meet her. ( Wrote soli in her note. )

Jm: ok... (He went and informed her mom. )