chapter 11

At xx hotel busan,1am

Jk: i will take this bed, u take that

Jk: i will take this bed, u take that... R u hungry?

Soli: no no... I'm full. (A loud growl was heard from her stomach)

Jk: (takes his phone to order) what do u want to eat?(bunny smile)

Soli:1 rice cake is enough for me oppa.

Jk: r u sure?(she nodded) I'm gonna order a ramen with half boiled eggs...u should not ask me mine...(she nodded) ok.(he ordered.)(order arrived) finally came. Here take ur rice cake.(she started at the ramen. He hides it behind him) y r u looking at this? Eat urs.

Soli:I want that. I'm hungry.

jk: no way.(angry.)(they started arguing and soli win the fight and started eating the ramen while he was giving her a deathly glare.) I asked u right?(she nodded)

Soli: I wasn't that hungry that time but the ramen tempted me to eat.

Jk: Somi and u r same. U guys would do anything for food.(sighs)(she gave him the rice cake) thank you.

After eating they talked abt some random stuff. And suddenly...

Jk: y do u hate ur mom so much?

Soli:pls don't talk abt it...

Jk: we agreed that there won't be any secrets in between us...

Soli: not now...pls. Don't spoil my mood. I'll tell u later oppa.

Jk: ok then.

Months passed...jm is going to military
and still mina &jm r dating secretly without anyone noticing. Jk has a doubt on them but it's not confirmed. Soli is a little upset due to his military enlistment.

Jm: soli...I'll give u the key. Use my home till I come. Be safe.

Soli:u r telling this for the 1000th time oppa.

Jm: jk, take care of her. Somi, u also.

Twins: ok...

Jm was waiting for mina to come. They both decided to reveal their relationship.

Mina came running to him with a bouquet.

Mina: oppa,be safe... I'll be waiting for u.(she gave him a cheek kiss)(everyone saw them with a jungshooked reaction.)

Jm: I gonna tell u guys something important. We both r dating.

Jk: I guessed it ages ago.

Somi: since when?

Jm: a month or something.

Soli: y didn't u say anything to me?

Jm: bcuz we didn't...

Mina: we just now decided to start a relationship. Y? Do u have any problem? From now on jiminie oppa and me  r couples.(hugs him)

Jm:(softly breaks the hug and chuckles shyly. He's super shy) yeobu...I'm feeling shy. There r a lot of people watching us. Let's do this later.

Mina:so what? We r couples...

Somi: can u stop this? U guys r reminding me that I'm single. Pls stop it. I should find someone too.

Jk: congrats bro... U both look cute.

Mina: thanks ,ahjuss(ahjussi, but she stopped it) oppa.

Jk:ahjussi?

Mina: so wat? U called me an ahjumma that day...no.. no. I didn't meant that.

Jk: wait...(something striked his mind) rn't u the one who came to meet hyung on that day? That Busan exhibition day?

Mina:nae...

Jk:jiminie hyung's aunt...haha.

Mina:stop it...

Soli:u guys spent that night together?

Jm:s...but by talking. Don't think dirtily...

Announcement: Busan plane is abt to land...passengers please check in.

Jm: itz time...I've to go. (Soli got upset and hugged him. She started crying)yaah...I'll come soon. Don't cry.(while consoling he also got emotional and started crying.)

Jk: r u both babies r wat? Stop it...

Jm: soli-ah...oppa will be back soon. I'll miss u. Stay healthy. Go to ur university regularly. Don't skip meals...(blah blah blah) (she nodded while sobbing) ok bye. Bye everyone. Be safe.(he left)

Soli started crying harder so jk hugged her and started consoling her. Soon Somi and mina joined it. After sometime, mina left.

Jk:soli-ah, let's go to my home. I'll introduce to my mom.

To be continued...

Guys, I'm just out of ideas now. And I'm just writing for the sake of uploading. I missed the track of this ff while concentrating on the other. Sorry. Just lemme know some ideas. I'll try to add it on.