chapter 8

In within next two months solhee and mina r going to graduate from their arts high school... Sol-i's dream is to become a very big painter or artist.

In Jimin's apmt,

Jimin: (shows soli a lot of articles and pamphlets of various arts school across s.korea.) so soli ah... U r going to graduate within 2months and u need to go to a good arts college to improve or learn more. These r all the best arts college across our country. Choose one. We need to send them ur works to get a scholarship for u.

Soli: I already chose one...itz near gangnam. I heard that it's very good and also very prestigious across our country. MN arts University. I really want to go there. What do u think abt it? R u ok with that?

Jm: ofc yes...y not? It's the top most university in my list. So choose ten of ur best works u need to send it to them.(smiles) soli ah one more thing... I need to tell u abt something v important. Within a month I'm going to mil...(interrupted by jk and somi's entrance. The both barged inside his apmt.)

Jk: hi bro... How was my entry?

Somi: hi oppa... Do u even remember me?

He was abt to say to abt his military enlistment after gaining all his strength and power but it was ruined by them. Jm was literally cursing jk for interrupting his conversation. But he calmed down after seeing Somi. He saw her after a long time.

Jm: how can I forget u? Come and have a seat. U too jk...

Jk's eyes met Soli's and soli gave a Lil bow and a sweet smile to welcome him.Jk gave a cute bunny smile to her and gave her a warm hug and she accepted it.

Jk: yaah..Somi. Meet my cute sister Mok Sol hee. Soli ah ,she's my twin sister Jeon Somi. Greet eachother both of u. ( They both bowed to eachother.)

Somi: Hi soli...nice to meet u. Hope we get along. We both will frequently meet eachother. My brother seems to have a lot of interest in u. He always talks abt u. So, can we be frnds? (Soli saw jm and said to accept it. And she accepts to be her frnd.)

Jm: jk , i want to talk to you abt something important... Can we?

Jk: oh sure...

Jm: let's go to the terrace and talk...untila them Somi ,can u help soli to choose her works to send to the academy?

Somi: yep...Soli ,r u ok with that?(she nodded)

Jm dragged jk to the terrace and said him abt his military enlistment.

Jk: Bro... R u serious?

Jm: hm...itz mandatory. U should also go when they call u.

Jk: I know... What abt soli?

Jm: that's the problem...

Jk: she has her mom.

Jm: They both r not in good terms right now.

Jk: if u go then I'll take care of her...

Jm: really? (Happy)

Jk: u said that she's like my sister ,right? Then itz my responsibility to take care of her as a brother. She's also like Somi.

Jm: thank u ,jk... U don't have to take her to ur home. Just come and talk to her when u r free. In that way she won't feel lonely. Never let her be lonely. Please.

Suddenly they started to talk like detectives...in a serious tone.

Jk: when r u planning to tell her.

Jm:Today, at 5pm.

Jk: 1hour to go...

Jm: I called one of her frnd to come at 5pm. So, it will be easy to console her.

Jk: pre planned one, huh?

Jm: exactly.

Jk: good one ,bro.

Their detective conversation was interrupted by someone.

Mina: peekaboo. Y r u talking like detectives? It's...

Jm: it's cool ,right?

Mina: no...it was ridiculously funny 🤣😂 ...

Jm: yaah... Don't laugh. From when where u here?

Mina: from the start I think so...

Jm: u should have come to my home.

Mina: our plan was to come at 5pm. That's y I was waiting here.

Jm: there is a small change in the plan. Let's execute it now. Jk, after I say to soli abt the enlistment, u , Somi and mina should start consoling her. Understand.

Jk: ok.

They all went to jm home and soli and Somi where baking something. Jm assembled everyone to the dining table and said soli abt his m.enlistment.

Soli:y didn't u tell me before? Y did u his that from me? U know that before itself ...( He nodded) (she got angry) from now on don't talk to me. U r not my favourite from now on. (She took her note and wrote.)( Showed it to jk.)

Jk: (he read it louder)'oppa, do u know abt this?'... He just now said to me abt this.

Jm: soli -ah, I thought that you would be upset. Please, sorry... That's y I invited Mina.

Soli: but u should have said that to me. I will miss u.( She starts to cry.) ( Jk was beside her so he wrapped his one arm around her and patted her head with another. )

Jk: ( he cupped her face and made an eye contact which made soli feel safe and comfortable.) Gwenchana...we r all with u. Me, Somi and ur bestie mina are all here. Y do u need jm? Don't u like us?

Soli:(she wrote in her note.)(showed it to jk)

Jk: (he read it aloud)' I love u guys but jm oppa is spcl. He never hid anything from me. I'm upset bcus of that.' he know that sterday. Itz not his fault, Somi only said him that we should tell u like this so u won't feel lonely. He was abt to say it sterday itself .

Soli: really?( To jm) ( jk eyed him to say yes and he nodded.) U should have said that to me first. So sweet of u oppa. U too jk oppa.( She gave him a cheek kiss)

Somi: ( whispered to jk) yaah when did I said that?

Jk: (whispered her back ) ur name just slipped by mistake while lying.( She hit him on his chest and he hissed.)

To be continued...

If u like the story pls follow my Id and vote it, in that way I can know that u guys like it or not.

Thank u for my 2 followers...

Also read my new ff if I were you. Ofc it's a bts ff.