chapter 10

In the art exhibition, Busan 6pm:

Jk: woah...we came at the right time. Soli-ah do u know the painter Rachel kim?

Soli:she's my inspiration. I love her. Wae?

Jk: this exhibition's spcl guest is her. (Rachel enters.) Look she came. Do u have any of ur works with u? Any photos?(she nodded) go and show it to her. Get her attention.

Soli: but the place is crowded.

Jk: ouch...wait lemme think.(he looks around the place and spots a person.) It's time for some prank.(evil smirk) Lemme go and talk to him. Come.(they both went to him.) Hi bro, do u remember me?(he scans jk and got jungshooked)

Bodyguard: I don't know. But u look familiar.

Jk: yaah, how can u forget me ...ummm...(peeks at his ID card) bongseok-ah...

Bodyguard:*how does he know my name? Do I know him? Ofc not, but he seems to know me. How? If I tell him I don't know, he'll definitely get upset. So, I should act like I know him.* Ah...u...my frnd...*what the heck is his name?*

Jk: we studied at the same school. I'm Jeon jungkook. Ur best friend's best friend.*jk...u r so good at acting. I better be an actor. He believed me.*

Bodyguard: ah jungkook... What a surprise... What do u want? Do u need my help?

Jk: I'm my sister is Rachel's big fan. She wants to talk to her and show her paintings. Please help me, my frnd.(smiles)

bodyguard : sure... Come with me(to soli) (She followed him and met Rachel so close in backstage. She was so beautiful. ) Mam she's one of ur fan. She wants to show u her works.

Rachel: yeah, sure. Hi dear.(to soli)(she showed her works and Rachel was astonished by her works. They were damn good.) Woah...oh God. They were all damn good. I'm ur fan now. Such a talented girl u r. What's ur name?( Soli wrote her name in her phone and showed her.) Mok Sol hee. U r just as pretty as ur name. (She wrote that she's deaf and dumb and Rachel got jungshooked but soon her expression changed into a normal one.) So what?
I know sign language... Even my daughter is like that. U cannot hear sounds but can feel them which is a gods gift. Not all can get that.

Soli:(she bowed and gave her a smile.)

Rachel: if u r interested to study in a arts college, u can get admission in mine. MN arts University. I own it.(soli was shocked and excitedly shooked her head as yes. Rachel patted her back and gave her a proud smile. After that Rachel said she had some work there so she had to leave in sign language. She gave a admission sheet of mn university and her visiting card to her and left.)

Soli was over the moon. She thanked the bodyguard who has no idea that he was pranked . She went out and searched for jk. He was talking to Yuna.

Soli's pov,

I was searching for jungkook oppa and saw him talking with a girl. She was drooling over oppa and very touchy -touchy with him. Some unknown feeling was felt inside me, I wanted to kill her. But I can't.

Wait is she oppa's girlfriend? She's pretty, beautiful and she's just a gf material. I suddenly felt upset and I wanted to avoid jk oppa. So, I decided to avoid him.

I have no idea y I'm doing this, but still I want to avoid him. After sometime he saw me and came towards me.

Jk:what happened?

I texted him what happened inside. He f lt happy and gave me a hug. We then saw all the paintings in the exhibition. After sometime, we finished it and came to a restaurant for eating. All these time I avoided him, but still he acts usual.

Soli's pov ends.

Jk: y r u acting so weird?

Soli: Nothing...just.(starts eating)(she texted it and showed it to him)

remember , during this whole conversation she texts and shows it to jk bcuz he doesn't know sign language. He's learning it by himself.

Jk:tell mee... there should be no secret between us.

soli: then who was that girl u were talking to during the exhibition? u didn't say that u have a gf. That's y i was upset.

jk:(jungshooked) u thought that she was  my gf? (she nodded) no way...she's a stalker of mine. She has a crush on me and always follow me wherever i go.

soli: Then she's not ur gf?( he nodded) sorry, oppa.

jk: its fine...now lets make a promise to eachother. From now on there will be no secrets in between. If i find  a girl for myself...i'll say to u and same goes to u.(she nodded) pinky promise?( they both made a pinky promise)

After sometime, they were on their way to seoul , it started to rain heavily and suddenly their car stopped. It was a car breakdown and they couldn't find a mechanic. So, they decided to leave the car there and went to 5 star hotel nearby.

jk: we will stay here tonight and will go to seoul tomorrow morning. We'll be able to find a mechanic at the morning.(she nodded)( to receptionist) two rooms ,please.

receptionist:Sorry, sir. only one room is available.

jk: but we can't stay in a single room.

receptionist: Maybe we can arrange xtra bed in the room. We can. If u r ok with it.

jk:no need. Thank u.

soli: Then r we going to stay in the middle of the road?

jk: won't u be uncomfortable?

soli: nope... they said they will arrange xtra bed right?

jk: if u r ok, we'll bok...R u ok?( she nodded) can u book that room pls?(to the receptionist)

receptinist: Ok sir.

In Jm's house...jm and mina were talking abt themselves and gets to know more abt eachother. There were some cute and romantic moments inbetween. They surely loved eachother. But still they r very nervous to say it.

MINA; i should leave now...itz time. Its 9pm now.

Jimin:Cant u just stay here?

Mina: what ?(jungshook)

jm: we'll just talk the whole night...what did u think?(frowns) u unholy person.