chapter 4

Jm: Listen to me, Soli- ah... (cups her face) U r not disabled, the person who says u r disabled is out of their mind. Just think they r disabled. Life may be difficult sometimes, but itz worth living. I'm telling u, itz true. Even I thought the same when my sister committed suicide, she was my everything. I always shared everything with her and my parents never cared abt us, their first priority will be their work not us. But after she died, I almost lost all the happiness and in the verge of depression. On that time , I met u... U were just like my sister. Now look, Im very happy with u and also I'm working as a surgeon, my dream career. So, just cherish each every moment. U may meet someone soon in the future whom loves the way u r, never miss them. Got it.

Soli nodded while sobbing. She then gave a beautiful smile to him. This made Jimin's day.

Jimin: Happy Birthday princess... Come lets go home.( He removes his coat and gives it to Soli.) Wear this , it's cold out here, u'll catch a cold.

Soli: won't u feel cold if I use this. U wear this. I can manage.( Said soli in sign language. )

Jimin: Ur clothes r all wet...I can manage.

Soli: I'm not a kid anymore. Wear it. I can manage, I'm 19yo bro... ( Soli coughs, Jimin chuckled and made her wear the overcoat.)

Then they both went to their apmt and celebrated Soli's bday.

Soli: Today I met a stranger...he saved me 2 times today from being injured but I don't like his attitude not his stare. He even called me a deaf and dumb... He was so mean.( Said soli abt jk to jm without knowing that he is his best friend.)

Jimin: So, if you meet him next time make sure u thank him for saving ur life and also make sure to give him a nose punch... Ok. ( She nodded) Good girl .

The next day morning,

Soli got ready to school and was abt to leave but jm called her. She turned and saw him in his doctor suit, he was looking so hot and handsome.

Jm: Soli-ah , from today on I will only drop you at school and pick u up from there...no excuses, now hop inside the car.( Said jimin in a strict tone and opened the car door. She had no excuses so she just hoped in and wore the seat belt. )

He drove to the highschool . They reached the main gate and they both came out of the car. Near their car, a group of girls came and stood. They were drooling over Jimin. The group also consisted the 4 bullies, Soli showed them to Jimin and said that they bullied her yesterday. Jimin went near them.

Jimin: U guys bullied my sister yesterday right... I will make sure that u guys get punished for what u did. From now on if hear that u guys bullied her, then I'll make sure that I'll complain to your parents. I can even file a complaint in police station for bullying my sister. ( he then turned and faced everyone. ) She's my sister, pls take care of her. That's it. U can leave now.( Everyone left(

Mina entered the school and saw Soli and jimin, she ran there immediately and hugged soli.

Mina: I'm sorry...pls forgive me ...its all my fault.( Started crying)

Jimin: it's not ur fault. Thank you for being her frnd...pls look after her. Ok soli-ah , I need to go to the hospital. Bye both of you.( He left)

Then they both went to their class.

Jungkook's pov,

Jimin called me and asked me a favour. He wanted me to pick someone from a highschool as he is busy dealing with some emergency case . So, I went there and waited for her to come. Wait.... I don't know her name not her face. So I called jimin hyung asked her details.

Jimin: her name is Mok Sol hee...I sent a pic of her for reference. If u want check it...( Cuts the call)

I checked the pic which hyung sent and got shocked... It was that girl, whom u met in the library and near the bakery. It's her Mok solhee ...that punk who humiliated me. Then I saw her coming but she didn't noticed me . Hyung believed me and gave this world , so I shouldn't break his trust on me. So , I started shouting her name but still no response. Then I saw a girl running towards me. Her name was Kang Mina, I saw her name tag in the uniform.

Mina: sir, what do u want? Y r u calling her .

Jk: I came to pick her up... I'm Jimin's colleague, jungkook. Can't she hear me? I'm literally shouting.

Mina: No she can't...She's deaf and dumb.

Jk: what? Stop joking...

Mina: bro, I'm hella serious... She's deaf and dumb...

I got shocked and felt guilty...yesterday, I scolded her without knowing that she's ....aish... Fuck my life.

Jk: can u pass the information to her?( She nodded and left)

After sometime Soli came and got shocked after seeing me. She bowed and said thank you in sign language, I know it bcus it's a basic sign in then she clenched her first and gave na punch on nose.