chapter 7

Mina's pov,

I know that I'm beautiful, not only me everyone knows that I'm pretty. But in my whole 19 years of life I was single. I really need a bf. My mom found my dad when she was 18 and I'm 19 now, I'm still single. I should find someone.  I should follow Lee junki's trick to find my man. ( Lee junki's trick: closing ur eyes and counting upto 3. After u should open ur eyes and the first men or women u see is ur destiny. Ik that this is a bad trick and it's childish too but I have no idea other than this. Sorry.)

I closed my eyes and counted three and opened my eyes. There were nothing but a large mirror carried by two men, in that I saw a reflection of jimin oppa, Soli's brother. No way... He's like my brother.

He was approaching me. He called me and I turned. I got shocked and turned to the opposite side.

Jm: would u be my gf? I'm a surgeon in jeguk hospital.

Soli: oppa, I'm Soli's frnd...Kang Mina.

He gave me a jungshook reaction and closed his eyes after 2mins he opened and said...

Jm: so what? Don't u like me?

He is handsome... Cute... Adorable and kind. Very caring. Yeah, I like him v.much. Age doesn't matter to me. I'm ok with him.

Mina: yeah, v much. But I wanna go with a few dates with u... I wanna know u Better... I wanna spend some quality time with you to decide whether or not to be ur gf. If that's ok ... I'm ok.

Jm: sure. I wanna tell u something.( Said abt the military enlistment issue.)

Mina: so u want me to tell her abt this without making her mad?( He nodded innocently) if u can't, how can I?

Jm:.u can...just make her understand . U r her friend.

Mina: I'll try... So, how should I call u? ( He gave her a confused look.) I said that u like me and we r going to date... Isn't it? How should I call u? Like...jiminie oppa, jimin, jagi, yeobu...etc.

Jm:oh that... Call me oppa. We will tell soli after the date ,after confirmation. Ok...

Mina: hm oppa.( Said mina in a cute voice which was enough to make his heart melt)

Jm:( tells his phone number and notes her phone number. )Call me when u r free. Do u want me to walk u home? Or else I brought my car... Wanna join. I'll drop u.

Mina: sounds fun. Leggo oppa. ( He chuckled and bought her bag from her.)

Soli pov ends.

I'm jealous of this couple. It tells me that I'm single in every single language. Hope this shop sails. I bless them cuz I'm the author...😏😏 Ehee.

In jk house,

Jk enters his house and saw Somi who was already giving him a deathly glare. She came running to him and started beating him.

Jk: ah wae? Tell me the reason.( She stops and tells him to be silent. They went to jk's room and she locked the door.)

Somi: who's that bitch? Why didn't u tell me that u had a gf? U lied to me, how dare u? I'm ur twin sister... From the second she came here she was talking abt u continuously. My ears r bleeding bcus of her speech abt u. Where did u even find her...Haan.

Jk: wait...what did u say? I have a gf? Me? No way...who r u talking abt?

Somi: wat? Then who is that...( She dragged him to the balcony and pointed a girl talking to their mom in the garden.)

Jk: she's my colleague. Yerin-ssi. She is frndly but I never thought abt her like that.

Somi: bro she's having a very big crush on u. ( He gave a confused look.).I'm telling u with all my kdrama experience. Don't ever date her ,itz dangerous. She will kill us by talking. I can't risk my life.

Jk: I doubted that long ago...now I can understand it all. I should keep my distance with her. ( They again came to his room. )I wanna tell u abt something.( Said his first meeting with soli and all the incidents after that.) Now, I have two cute sisters...Somi and soli ...

Somi: I wanna meet her. Can u make us both meet sometime?

Jk: sure. I'll only pick her up from school daily. If u r free I will take u tomorrow.

Somi: sure.. leggo tomorrow. Firstly make that bitch get out from my house.

Jk: itz harsh somi.u r so mean. Don't be like this. One sided love is always complicated , u know.

Somi: do u love someone one sided? How did you know this?

Jk: I also watch kdramas...

Somi: oh...

To be continued.

A small update... I had a new idea for another new story. Itz called the cupid's mission: if I were you. It's a ff featuring v and jimin. And jm is the cupid. So pls do read it and support me. I posted the description of it in this Id. I will start it after getting atleast 10 followers. I'm not blackmailing. Lol. Read, enjoy and follow me if u like.