chapter 2

Soli went to her class and sat at her usual place, last bench. She's is studying in an arts highschool, she is an visual arts student. She was doodling something in her sketch book. Suddenly one of her new classmate, kang mina slipped and some of the paint in her palette spilt on Soli. It was an accident, she didn't do it knowingly also she's a newly transferred student. Her mom is the principal there.

Mina: Sorry, Soli...it was not intentional.Pls forgive me.( Soli just gave a nod and went to her locker to take her spare uniform but it wasn't there.)

She went to the restroom and washed the stains on her uniform but the uniform was very wet. Then Mina came into the restroom with her sports uniform.

Mina: You can use them. Go and change fast it's almost time for our first class.

Soli just looked at Mina with a blank expression. Mina smiled at her and gave her hand for a handshake.

Mina: Can we both be friends? I'm new here so I need a friend to survive in this new atmosphere...my mom used to talk a lot abt u and ur paintings. She said ur paintings had a deep and beautiful meanings in them. Please be my frnd, I won't worry u much. Atleast take this dress, if u don't take these...I'll feel guilty whenever I see you.

Soli took the dress and went inside the dressing room to change them. After sometime she came after changing. They both went to their class and Mina sat beside her.

Soli took her note and wrote ' pls don't pity me...I can take care of myself. I enjoy being in solitude. So lemme be...'

Mina: I'm not like others... I don't pity others and it's none of my business. I'm basically an introvert and I like u. Can't we be just frnds? (Soli smiled and nodded, she liked her attitude and behavior.)

Soli was happy, no one ever came to her and talked to her, she never wanted anyone attention or affection.

Her father died due to a planned murder by his business partner and best friend. He caught the brake wire of her father's car which led to a very big life changing incident in her life. In that accident she lost her most beloved person in this world, her father and also she lost her ability to speak and hear.

She thought that she would be betrayed by someone who she believed or whom she trusted .So she thought that loneliness is the only way where no one would betray her.

Mina: Can u show some of ur drawings to me? I wanna see them. (Soli took her sketch book and showed it.) Wow it's nice...do u draw portrait of people?( Soli nodded) How many did u draw? ( she showed as two in her fingers.) Only 2? Why? Who r they?

Soli first showed a picture of her father. She do it when she was 11 years old. It was one of her favourite drawing ever.

Mina: Ur father is very handsome, no wonder u r so beautiful... Where is ur father now? ( Soli with a weak smile wrote that her father's dead.) I'm sorry.

Soli turned the next page, it was portrait of a handsome, cute and mature looking young man with a beautiful eye smile.

Mina: Yaah! Is he ur boyfriend? He's looking so handsome...woah. Can u introduce me to him?

Soli was jungshooked and shooked her head as no...

Mina: Then?who's he?

'He is my neighbour...he's like my brother, he knows sign language also... He teaches me sometimes. His parents r in Australia, he lives alone here. He is such a sweet person, he's is a famous surgeon. He loves me a lot.' Wrote Soli in her note.

Mina:what's his name?

' Park Jimin' wrote Soli.

Mina: Today evening let's go to the new stationary shop opened nearby, after school.( Soli nodded)

Mina is a very pretty and beautiful girl...she's just every boys dream girl. Mina is not an attention seeker. She has a very unique and kind character compared to others.