chapter 6

Jk: Jm, how to say' hello, nice to meet you. My name is jungkook. U can call me as oppa.' in sign language? ( Jimin taught him and he did that.)

Soli:* he's cute... Wat? No. He seems so frndly and caring. I like him. No. As a brother. Maybe. Wait... Wat if he betrays me or hurts me. I could never heal from that. No worries I have jimin oppa with me. I should never hurt him and his frnd, jk.*

Jm: ok jk... Itz time go home. Somi called me . She wants to talk to u .

Jk: ok then...bye bro, bye my dear cute sister.( He said with a bunny smile and left. )

Soli: ( she read his lips .) Who's Somi? His girlfriend?

Jm: no... His boss. I mean his sister, Jeon Somi. I'll introduce her to you later. She's so frndly and nice. She'll definitely like u.( She nodded.) Eat the cake, itz ur favourite.

Jm:* how am I gonna tell her that I'm going to military soon. I only have one month to go to mandatory military service. That is the reason why I introduced her to jk. To distract her. Jk is nice guy, I'm sure he'll see after her while I'm away. I can't let anything happen to soli like I did to Ae-ra. I should first meet her frnds and talk to them abt this.* Soli ah... How many friends do you have? (She showed one. ) What's her name?

Soli: Kang Mina... Wae?

Jimin: I'm just curious. Nothing else.
*So I should meet kang mina and should say about this.* Ok... I've an important work to do. I'll be back in an hour.

Jm pov,

I said soli and left after taking my over coat. Kang Mina is the principal's daughter right? I know where her house is? Wait... Itz been 26years since I was born and I was single all those years. Shouldn't I find someone for me to depend on... I need to enjoy. I want to make a family who cared abt me and takes care of me. So, first I should find some girl to date.

I believe in destiny. I stopped near a convenient store. Now I'll close my eyes and will count upto 3 . The first woman I notice will be my destiny. I will date that woman. I closed my eyes ...1...2...3.
I opened my eyes.

An old woman: do u know which bus should I take to go to gangnam?

God this is unfair. I need someone young to rely on. She's too old.

Jm: the one which will come after 5mins...

Old woman: thank u child... God bless u.
(She left)

Again, I'll close my eyes and will count upto 3. This time I need someone who's younger...pls. Destiny... 1...2...3. I opened my eyes. There was no one.

Jimin: ah wae? R u telling me to die single?

Then I felt someone calling me. There were no one. Then I looked down... It was a 5yo girl. aish, I'm gonna kill the god.

5yo girl: oppa... U look handsome. Would u marry me? I will take care of u.

Jm: wat? Yaah u...

5yo: if u marry I'll buy u chocolates.

Jm: what's ur age?

5yo: I'm 1886 days old.

Oh God I can't... Then that girl's mom came and took her with her. God.. pls. This is the last time . This the final round. I will date that woman and will marry her. Remember she should be an adult. 1...2...3...I opened my eyes. There stood a beautiful young girl in highschool uniform. She was so cute and adorable. I think she's probably 18yo or 19yo . Destiny Found me someone. I went to her and decided to ask her out . I'm ok with her age. She seemed kinda familiar but I'm not sure who it was. I went near her and called her , she turned towards me and was totally in shock.

Wait ...am I a monster or what... I look handsome atleast I'm not worse. I'm attractive. I've six packs , fit body and ofc the most important key feature 'bank balance '... But she looked mind-blowing.

Jm: hello, I'm park jimin ... Would u be my gf? I'm a surgeon in jeguk hospital. I earn very well. Pls be my gf?

Mina: oppa...I'm Soli's frnd.

Wat? Then u saw her name tag. It was Kang Mina, soli's one and only best friend. I fucked up.

Jm pov ends.

It was at that moment that he knew that he fucked up.