chapter 9

Saturday Evening, jm apmt...

Jimin was analysing a patient file while eating ramen. Then he heard sounds from Soli's house. Again an argument. Soli barged inside jm house and sat beside him.

Jm:( sighed) what happened now? (In sign language.)

Soli: she( her mom) wants me to go to sign language class now... I said her abt 1000 times that I don't like going there. Still...

Jm: Can't u just go and try that? It would be interesting and useful.

Soli: I don't want to. End of discussion. R u going to talk to her or should I go?

Jm: ok I'll go. U r so righteous nowadays.(he went to Soli's house and saw her mom crying near the dining table.) Mom y r u crying? She's just a kid. Don't take her seriously.

Soli's mom: (in between her sobs) she never understands me. She always thinks me as her enemy. All I'm doing is for her. I love her, she's my daughter. How can I not like her... It was all a misunderstanding . I made a mistake, I accept it but can't she just gimme one chance to prove myself? She never gave me. Only bcus of u I'm still seeing her, happily. Can't u make her understand? Please do me this favour.

Jm:I'll I'll ...pls get up and wash it face. Don't stress urself, I'll take care. Hm. Believe me. I'm like ur son, right?(she nodded)

Sol-i's mom and Soli r in bad terms due to some incident. That incident will be revealed later. Wait for some time to know abt it.

Jimin was thinking how to make them both in a good terms. Then, suddenly a MSG popped on his phone. It was from his soon to be gf, Mina.

Mina:Oppa...I miss u. I wish I could meet u now and have dinner. I really wanna go on a date with u.( She messaged)

Jm: (to himself) I also wish too. But Soli's with me. What to do...

Jm went back to his house and saw Soli drawing in her sketch book.she rarely draws...all other time she doodles,so he was curious to know what she's drawing. Then something striked in his mind and he called soli.

Jm: Soli-ah, how abt u going to the grand art exhibition held in Busan? It'll just take an hour to go there. I heard jk's going there. Do u wanna go?(she nodded excitedly.) I'll call him and inform him. Go ,get ready.( She ran from there to get ready.) While she's there, I can spend some time with mina. Yash... U r a brilliant, Jimin ah. Intelligent. U've got brain.haha.

He called jk ,

Jk:C-hello...

Jm: yaah bro. U r going to the exhibition,right? In Busan...

Jk: yep...so what?

Jm: Can u take soli with u? So she can spend some time with u and will feel comfortable around you. What do u think?

Jk: I was abt to ask u that. I'm ok with her coming. I'll come and pick her up. I'll be there in 5mins.

Jm:ok. Bye kookie. Love u...( Cuts call)

Jk: what love u? Something is wrong with this guy.

Then, jm called mina...

Mina: hi oppa.

Jm: Mina yah... I've a good news for u.

Mina:what's it?

Jm: soli is going out. She's going to Busan with jk. I'll be here alone. It's a holiday for me and u too. What abt we both spend some quality time in my house.

Mina: I would love to. When should I come?

Jm: after half an hour...

Mina: ok I'll be there in half an hour...oppa saranghae.

Jm: Saranghae.

Soli enters...

Jm: I'll call u later.(cuts call) soli ah jk will come in 5mins. Be ready.

Soli:How do I look?

Jm: like always... beautiful.

After 30mins, jk didn't come. Soli was waiting for him and jm was standing beside her waiting for mina. He called her to come late but she didn't answer the call. Jm was praying for her to come late, once after soli and jk leave. Jk arrives in a car and came outside from it. He was wearing a black suit which made him look 🔥🔥.

Jk: sorry for the delay...

Jm: ah gwenchana. First u two go fast. Fast. Quickly.( In an impatient tone.)

Jk: wae?

Jm:( trying to act normal but still he looks like a thief.) Itz just... Go. Itz time.

Jk: aish, Its time. Can we go?( He asked soli and she nodded.) Bye...(jk went inside the car and soli was abt to go inside and then...)

Mina: Jimin ah...(shouts)

Soli saw her but she didn't recognise her as she was a bit far away. Jm got jungshooked and ran to her and blocked her.

Soli and jk were confused.

Jk: hyung, who's that?(popping his head from the window to see who that was.)( Soli also shooted a confusing look to him.)

Jm: no one... U see.

Jk: yaah, I have eyes. Who's that?

Jm: oh...I see... U got eyes. I don't know that.

Mina: (whispered to jm.) What happening.?

Jk: ah, tell me. Or should I come there.

Jm:(turned to her and hugged her.) Oh ahjumma (aunt) I missed u. How long has it been? Do u even remember me?

Jk: ah... ahjumma?

Jm: Yash...(mina understood the situation and covered her face with her scarf.)

Mina:Yaah, chimmy... Did u miss ur ahjumma a lot... Oh my sweet son.

Jk: hi aunty... I'm Jeon jk , his colleague. Nice to meet u.

Mina: ( got angry because he called her an ahjumma.)who's that punk? He looks like a complete idiot. Is he ur frnd. If he is , cut all ties with him.

Jm: nae.

Jk: hyung...(disbelief)

Jm: rnt u going to the exhibition? It's time.

Jk: I forgot that. Let's go soli ah. I will deal with them later.( They left)

Jk: something's fishy abt hyung...

Jk: (cutely angry) ahjumma...

To be continued...

Hi guys, small update.
I have posted the if I were you(my new ff) characters introduction were posted. Pls do check it and support it. As I said I'll post the 1st ep when I get at least 10followers. Pls do follow my Id.
Thank u.