" that's great I'm so happy for you when do you get back though " " my flight gets in Monday night from jersey . I decided to take a quick visit to see Jack and Luke . So I'll be in jersey from Saturday to Monday . On Tuesday I'll come over and decorate maybe sleep over before heading to the bakery for work the next day then finish setting up the party before it begins. "

          " in the late afternoon on Thursday after the party on Wednesday the team is leaving on a roadie for five days . So you should stay over after the party too " I nod in acknowledgment this next week is gonna be very busy . I'm so excited to expand my business. I feel truly blessed to be able to do so a little over a year after staring my business.

          We just finished our pumpkins which turned out pretty cute

          We just finished our pumpkins which turned out pretty cute . Next we moved on to decorating our haunted gingerbread houses. The playing field is a little unfair due to decorating being my profession.

      " did you ever hear the story of when I ran away when I was younger " I ask Matty smiling at the thought of that story . " no I had no idea you ran away what happened ." " all I remember about before I ran away is that jack and I got into fight about something he blamed me for and my parents didn't believe me and punished me for it "

      "So When I was ten, I ran away from home and broke into a Chuck E. Cheese and slept there for four days. All the workers thought I was just another kid during the day and I hid in the back until they left . I had the time of my life until a missing person's report came through and my face was all over the TV."

      Matty is dying laughing at one of my funniest memories. One of my biggest triggers when I was younger was being blamed or punished for something I didn't do . So most of my reactions were pretty petty actions .

       A little while later our houses were finally finished

       A little while later our houses were finally finished. I think they turned out great . Matty's looks adorable. His decorating skills have definitely improved since we were younger , but he should definitely stick to being a hockey player .

      We cleaned up the dinning room before heading into the kitchen to make a homemade Halloween themed pizza for dinner . When Matty was in Michigan in high school for the USNTDP ever once in awhile he'd come over and we'd make pizzas .

        As the pizza was cooking I went and started setting up our movie marathon in the living room . Where gonna start with watching Halloween-town then go from there . After twenty minutes the pizza was done and we stared our movie eating on the couch .

           The Halloween-town series has always  been one of my favorites

           The Halloween-town series has always  been one of my favorites. I still can't believe they changed the actress who played marnie its utterly ridiculous. Anyway Matty and I are cuddled up on the couch enjoying the series .

      I brought over some items from our Halloween menu at sweet Hughes with me tonight for us to enjoy. He always complains that I'm trying to make him fat but if anything's truly a problem it would be his self control.

         After finishing Halloween-town we moved onto hocus pocus

         After finishing Halloween-town we moved onto hocus pocus. Another of my favorites , this one is definitely more Mattys favorite. When the Tkachuks where younger on Halloween after trick of treating, they're mom would put on hocus pocus for them to watch as they traded candy . They usually fell asleep watching it together cuddling in the living room .

      After we finished watching a few more movies it's really late now so we head up to bed . Tomorrow is gonna be busy between starting early at the bakery in the morning and my flight in the afternoon. So once I make it to Mattys bed I just pass wrapped out in his arms .