You F$C@I+G Bastard

A few years later & a very awkward wedding with three wives(?) I finally attained Telekinetic Patapotence along with mastery over my forbidden conduit of composite which allows me to fuse with any timeline, universe, Alternative universe, paraverse, Actualized universal structure, etc.. patapotent determination/bravery/justice/Kindness/perseverance/patience/integrity mastery. I also transcended and numerical value or conceptual numbers to the point where I am above nexus code. I grew so strong I surpassed Cosmic Essence. I attained complete mastery of sinful and virtuous trait mastery which allowed me irrelevant mastery over determination. I even discovered the source of magic known as Heka which I also surpassed.

Getting back on topic "author", my wedding did have all the genuine feelings between the four of us but it was more of a situation that we have such a strong bond at this point and it would be weird if we didn't get married after living together for several millennia. 

My emotions for player is like that one friend that plays for the sake of playing for fun and to enjoy spending time with me. She also was the type that wanted to know every bit of information to always make the best decision as she described it. Which was honestly both unnerving yet inspiring in a strange and unexpected manner that was in my opinion expected. My descriptions are to make as much sense as player because no matter what I am never bored when she is around because it always feels like a novel experience. Player reminds me of a eve changing meal plan that you will never expect yet completely welcome.

Frisk is a flirtatious women that will flirt with me in anyway be it obvious or utterly obscure be it a comparison to something in daily life, a pop culture reference or something straight out a social media platform. I would always feel an intense emotion that made me to overcharged to feel calm or drained let alone tired. Frisk reminds me of any sweet food from bakery items to candy and everything else that doesn't come to mind yet have tried numerous times. 

That reminds me I don't really have memory issues because it is my mind being to disinterested in the subject to bother remembering exact details. And finally Betty, which was quite odd because I never expected to develop such a strong bond with her. It does make complete sense given her incredible taste of horror movies, she even watches all of the garbage horror movies and enjoys scary holidays like Halloween and even scary videos on the monster-net which makes  a lot of sense. Horror stories and camp fire stories were also not unsurprisingly another of Betty's favorites. She even researches any and all types of phobias to gain better understanding of her powers. Betty is like those spicy and sour foods that you can't get enough of.

"Hey mr smiler did you have one of your inner monologues again?" Betty glowered because her husband was dozing off in middle of The Exorcist.

"-you let her die!!!!!-" the TV announced loudly.

"Sorry my scary and beautiful Erebus but I have been getting a certain sense of deja vu that has been only caused by catastrophic events."

Betty POV 

Wait, a sense of deja vu that warns of danger? Then that could only mean that Bastard Loran will soon arrive for that challenge that his subordinate told him I would have.

"Smiler, that sense of foreboding is exactly who you think. One of his subordinates said I would prepare a challenger for him. Which means Bastard Loran will start knocking on the door to our boundless sphere."

Back to Sans POV

I knew it that Bastard who humiliated my master will soon be here. I was hoping to be wrong than correct. I always felt there was something amiss, something I was forgetting to complete and it's time I can complete It so I can finally get my good ending.

SORRY EVERYONE BUT THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE CHAPTERS THAN I THOUGHT.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter.🏁