Catching up with Frisk & Player

After Finally returning home, I discovered that Frisk & Player have been squatting in my house all of these years. Wonder why they haven't been given new houses by the king already. However knowing their determination and the fact that I not only restored all of the lives in the underground, but I also freed Frisk from Player's control and changing Player's mind from killing everything for sport into a desire to learn from and surpass everyone else so that they can win in a competition.

I also discovered something bizarre with Frisk and Player's bodies, they were "bodacious" as humans would put it. "What's up with your bodies did you catch something or is this a genetic illness?"

 "What's up with your bodies did you catch something or is this a genetic illness?"

Frisk then realized that they looked completely different to when they last met up with sans

Frisk then realized that they looked completely different to when they last met up with sans. Player just looked on in confusion on why this even mattered in the first place.

From what I could understand Frisk's situation was that the Determination souls on the Surface used their DT to keep them in peak physical condition, however this came at the cost at halting certain natural effects of puberty. The Leader didn't have to worry about it because he had D.T. L.V. 2, so when Frisk started living down here in my house with player she decided to adjust the affect to where she would complete her puberty cycle which within a few short months she went  from slender to a hourglass figure as humans describe it.

Players case was more that Frisk was teasing her for looking like a flat teenager and she took it personally using her determination and coding abilities to make herself have the same figure as Frisk.

"So now that is out of the way what have you been doing these past few years?"

"We have been carrying out tasks for each of the 7 groups in the underground one for the monsters/justice hybrids/patience hybrids/Integrity hybrids/kindness hybrids/bravery hybrids/perseverance hybrids, then we were told to wait for you by Asgore to receive our Determination Trial."

Having Asgore manage their activities made a lot of sense since the other kings wouldn't have been able to stay rational at the time and would have attacked the two which would invalidate my efforts in restoring monsterkind. But honestly I don't have any good Trials for them to do so I will just let them stay around and form a strong bond with me so that they will have an emotional attachment that would make them second guess whether they should kill someone for something stupid. However I know this would be more of a issue for Player than Frisk.

ONE YEAR HAD PASSED...........

I had discovered a few abnormalities with Frisk & Player. First of all they weren't using the restroom whatsoever, I knew this because we not only had a basic understanding of humanity when we are on the Surface and even further studying since then. When I asked Player she said she didn't have to because she didn't see the point to doing so. To relate? Unless it made Sans more interested in her it wasn't important. Frisk was embarrassed by the question by answered regardless, apparently she was trained to use her determination to make her body work to the perfect extent with no drawbacks or hindrance this included using the restroom for any reason.

Their personalities were vastly different from one another. Frisk was a flirtatious prankster that was highly affectionate and Player was motivated to be close to me because of their determination to do so and they hadn't done anything to anyone or get in trouble because Frisk told me that I wouldn't like Player anymore. The Player was clearly a yandere but they were surprisingly completely calm and wasn't critical with everyone that I interacted with.

One thing I neglected to mention was that each environment was adjusted to fit the group of monsters or others living on it. Graveyards for skeletons, winter climates for the furry and hairy monsters and so on.

Also I discovered that humans can only have one main trait which isn't surprising but they also have recessive soul traits. In particular Frisk has the main trait of Determination and the recessive traits of justice and patience. Player doesn't have any because they didn't bother to do so. After I said it was a little odd she granted herself the most suitable traits being patience and Integrity.

Honestly despite this player still had difficulties with being rude or apathetic to others even with my request, I guess that not all ideas are brilliant after all.

Frisk enjoys tropical foods in addition to Fresh Fruits & Vegetables, Player enjoys approximately 20 different foods if not far more than that as long as a gamer or player has consumed everything otherwise, frisk would drink wine/alcohol/tea and so on, player enjoys sweet drinks and sodas.

Frisk trains her cosmic determination and physical parameters with a skin tight suit that makes her cosmic determination weaker and feel like she can barely move it it also has a bonus feature of putting an unquantifiable amount of weight solely on the user which encompasses the entire body. 

I was confused why didn't frisk wear normal armor besides the enchantments, Player said it had to do with the fact that all the other armors didn't fit, we're too uncomfortable or just too clunky to walk around in. Besides Frisk was a speed type fighter wearing conventional armor would've just slowed her down and negatively affect her fighting style. It also had the ability to amplify the powers of the wearer to the power of themselves An amount of times correlating to the normal power.

Surprisingly Player didn't wear any skintight suit or armors but had countless weapons & tools which she recreated she even had weapons I didn't even know existed or they were conceptual and abstract weapons with equipment.

We once went to the beach and unsurprisingly Frisk & Player wore very little It was a miracle that so few monsters and mages(hybrids between monsters and humans) there, otherwise we would be in deep trouble.

I never really asked them about their trails but I knew that such information was confidential to the people who orchestrated it and the person doing them.

I should probably get going now you don't want to read my chapter forever do you. Are you surprised that my author doesn't write down everything I do but gives me freedom to do whatever but I still have to follow the plot which I am not complaining about. However I wish I had some sort of method to get me out of my training mindset and back into my lazy mindset.

....

Feeling stupid I utilize my perseverance to revert my training mindset back to my lazy mindset.

Anyways thanks for reading the chapter everyone and see you next chapter.