Flashback to the Past and Secrets Revealed

Why aren't we continuing the fight you ask? Simple, it is time to reveal some truths and to do that we must go back in time. Back to the time where we were building the Core and doing extensive research, we discovered something utterly and completely shocking our pocket dimension was made out of script and code in addition to everything else we know about the barrier. This made me not only shocked, but it made my passion/hope fade away.

Also we realized something terrifying through digging deeper into the barrier's codes/scripts we discovered that not only did it function as a inescapable prison but it was a information storage of a being above anything. The information was that we where created by a entity that belongs to a species known as "Authors". These "Authors" despite being above Eden Level by merely existing they didn't have any ambitions or desires to destroy or harm anyone or anything whatsoever, they were more interested in creating things and watching how they develop more than anything else. So this young and inexperienced author created our Eden orb outside of Eden entirely so we aren't under anyone's watch. 

This being watched our development until the humans began to harbor a dislike that would eventually turn into hatred because of monster's absurd fertility and length of pregnancy time being basically instantaneous(monsters when born instantaneously are babies). The "Author" unnerved by the signs of conflict between his creations so he searched for a solution and referring back to the original Undertale universe his Eden Orb is based on he created a barrier magic. After completing the magic he appeared in front of the humans leaders and proposed them a deal. The deal goes like this; lead monsters with a excuse or reason to move into the  mountain known as Abott, when all monsters are inside he will then create the barrier resulting in the sealing of monsters into it. After this discovery the "Author" appeared in front of us and congratulated us on our achievement.

When monsters realized who was in the underground with them some where angry that he collaborated with humanity to seal us into the underground, others wanted the "Author" to become our ruler and some just wanted the "Author" to leave. 

The "Author" elected the strongest monsters and eventually hybrids of certain types of monsters to become a sort of council for all monsters. The Council would then report to the "Author" and he would relay orders and such. The council using their powers would focus on improving technology, living conditions/quality of living, training to become stronger & increase our efficiency with magic and so on. 

I, sans the skeleton had some motivation issues beforehand but became even worse with "Author" arriving into the underground-verse. Even though I follow orders it is to the bare minimum and due to my low motivation my stats took a nosedive weakening any gains I am experiencing even further. Eventually, I just completely gave up on following orders and started just living my life until the system appeared in front of me one day. And we know what happens next? Don't we? So let's back to the fight so I don't bore my fans from reading my backstory. Now let's get back to the battle.