Expected & Unexpected Training Results, Frisk & Player's True Power

After sans completely mastered his telekinesis he in turn mastered his Integrity to L.V.6 True Integrity, I trained my karmic retribution which also in turn improved my justice trait.

After a long time my karmic retribution can now harm Eden level beings because of this I can grant myself a Eden level Karmic Empowerment. Karmic retribution also grants a similar power known as Revenge Empowerment which results in the power to gain strength from revenge. Variation of Negative Emotion Empowerment also known as Grudge, Punishment, Retaliation, Retribution, Revenge Affinity, Vendetta, Vengeance, Vindictiveness affinity and empowerment. 

User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from vengeance of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from vengeance or even slow or stop aging. Enhanced/Supernatural Condition, Durability, Stamina, Strength. Self-power Augmentation and Sustenance. The affinity granted Discord, Killing, Sin, Violence Empowerment. Emotions Empowerment empowers Ambition, Anger, Blood-lust, Desire, Envy, Hatred, Obsession, Pleasure & Spite. Because of my immense mastery of these abilities I have gained Onryo & Revenant Physiology/Vengeance Embodiment.

 Since my karmic retribution and empowerment is now at an acceptable level I started training my Karmic Inducement which allowed me to change someone's moral alignment or add to it. 

Karmic Inducement granted me the abilities; Blessing & Curse Inducement, Punishment, Reward Granting. With more training I can unlock Destiny, Karma, Morality, Yin & Yang Manipulation. 

I finally unlocked karma manipulation which means the users can manipulate the flow of Karma, the phenomenon of actions begetting the consequences in tandem with the nature of those actions. The user can control the flow of justified punishment or blessings which happen to others and themselves and render themselves master of the occurrence of consequences. The exact applications are Blessing Inducement, Causality Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Chaos Inducement, Consequence Manipulation, Curse Inducement, Disaster Manipulation, Karma Empowerment, Karma Inducement, Miracle Manipulation, Order Manipulation, Order Inducement. 

Thus I gained access to karmic embodiment granting me Causality and Destiny Manipulation along with becoming a Concept Embodiment of multiple concepts. I became the embodiment of Karma/Vengeance/Integrity & Gravity/(I won't explain the abilities and powers for this. Just check my other story Murder Time Trio+ for more information) & so on. 

This led to me breaking through Justice L.V. 1 Basic Justice to Justice L.V. 2 Pure Justice, then to Justice L.V. 3  JUSTICE - Justice L.V. 4 Absolute Justice - Justice L.V. 5 Transcendent Justice and finally Justice L.V. 6 True Justice 

This in turn granted me Soul Manipulation meaning Users can create shape and manipulate the , the incorporeal and immortal essence of a living thing, souls are usually most obviously present in sentient beings. At some level all biological organisms have souls, and even non-biological entities (such as rivers and mountains) possess something that is analogous to a soul. Most users have to learn to control their own soul first and expand from there, some may be able to learn how to tap into the essence of everything living.

 The applications of soul manipulation are Astral Manipulation/Disembodiment Inducement/Doppelgeist/Exorcism/Expanded Presense/Matter Manipulation via soul/Personal Soul/Possession/Reanimation/Resurrection/Reincarnation.

 Soul Absorption/Attacks/Banishment/Channeling/Constructs/Creature Creation/Shield/Conversion/Creation/Destruction/Energy Solidification/Exchange/Forging/Genesis/Healing/Immunity/Materialization/Merging/Morph/Mutilation/Projection/Reading/Recreation/Removal/Resonation/Restoration/Retention/Carrier/Sealing/Shape shifting/Sharing/Speed/Splitting/Summoning/Transferal/Trapping, Other and Strong Soul.