Taking down Conduit!Betty Noire.

(Original character by adamabyss12 go check him out his undertale stories are amazing.)

After last chapter a few years had passed I was able to get player to become far more social but that would never change the fact that she was blunt and competitive even apathetic to the point where you could say some utterly vile and cursed subjects and she wouldn't bat an eye. In Frisk's case she became less flirty with others but more of a shameless tease, however she became more charismatic and patient with me and my laziness because she always wanted to do outside activities and friendship conversations. Player could care less, as long as she could compete with me or even be in my general vicinity was more than enough. Player also assimilated her DT demons into herself and dominating them becoming a DT Nephalem.

Player was able to attain full fledged mastery with her Nexus Determination able to be to do anything with it and be almighty in her own right. In Frisk's case she managed to attain full fledged mastery in her Cosmic Determination and was able to conquer her DT Demons via using all of the traits under my guidance to nullify all of the drawbacks with Determination and become a DT Nephalem of sorts.

Ever since then I have completely regained my procrastination, bad jokes for the win. However, I felt a disturbance on the edges of our Eden orb. One teleport later and I have discovered a space-time anomaly that could only be caused by an intruder not originate from our Eden Orb or participated in its creation(1. Monsterkind had long ago attained the power to destroy the barrier, even the weakest infant can destroy it. Now however they had lost interest in doing so because they rather fashion the underground for their needs than fight humanity for the surface all over again. 2. Inhabitants of this repurposed and created Eden orb can sense when someone is breaking in.)

A sort of glass break in reality occurred and someone similar to the original Betty noire from glitchtale appeared. She had a purple turtleneck and torn jacket over her original outfit. She was also incredibly attractive despite this my instincts and soul were in high vigilance due to her presence because normally seeing that this Eden Orb was inaccessible they would give up but she forced her way in. I will keep up my guard until she is proven not to be dangerous which I know she is. 

I feel her start to dig through my memories thankfully I prevented her from digging any deeper. If it was anyone else except me, Frisk & Player all of their memories would have been read regardless of what they did. I hade too simulate fake thoughts and memories so she wouldn't catch on what made this harder was that I had to make sure there weren't any inconsistencies.

"I apologize for intruding, I was being chased down by Bastard Loran would you mind if I hid in your Eden orb until then?" If I didn't know Conduit!Betty was lying to me I would have fell for it, the only way it would have instantly been clear is by realizing that you don't just enter this Eden Orb. It is placed under this space and time lock preventing anyone from getting in unless given permission. Betty clawed her way in and is trying to disguise the fact that she did, I should play dumb and figure out her plans.

"Not at all Loran also attacked my boss so the feeling is mutual. I can teleport you to my house if you'd like?" I was unfortunately fully aware of Betty's true nature so I inconspicuously used my Integrity magic to slowly but surely purify Conduit!Betty into a better person because I couldn't change Betty's inherent nature to invoke fear into others but I could readjust her twisted emotions and morality into something better.

Betty placed her hand onto my shoulder and I teleport to my mansion. Boss probably fixed the opening in our Eden Orb and is strengthening the lock. Upgrading it as well we cant afford to have a repeat with Loran gaining access, the mere thought made me uneasy.

Sensing this there was a slight smirk, Conduit!Betty can feel her soul's power growth speed up. Then just as soon as the smirk appeared it disappeared, to think she would have to collude with Bastard Loran just to survive. Lately she has had to cut back on playing with her prey and focus on maximizing the amount of fear in her victim then drain his soul dry with the increasing dangers making it impossible to relax and let loose her twisted desires. It even got to the point where she trained her conduit soul to its maximum potential she can much like Nightmare be empowered by Negativity specifically Fear eternally and when it disappears the power isn't lost it just stops rising. To combat this she has started to drain miniscule amounts of magic within a soul with souls to a truly boundless amount. Over time she has found herself more soft spoken and reserved due to the EdenSphere's dangers now in this Eden Orb her instincts are telling her she can relax and not have to constantly plan to escape or backstab someone.

The skeleton introduced me to his wives/Girlfriends/Lovers it was completely obvious even without my abilities despite the oddities of their relationship. Their existences along with the skeleton were ridiculous due to the fact that they had the three powers in the skeleton's case two in the human and player?

They made them work even though they should be exploded, deleted and possessed all at the same time. The only reason Nexus Code and Cosmic Essence get along is the fact that Nexus Code is derived from Cosmic Essence. Determination however is a completely different story since combining it with either of the other two powers is just beyond suicidal for obvious reasons.

Frisk much like all the others was a flirt and complete softy and were clingy with the people they loved the most. Player was a entity incapable of shame and was pure in the sense that they were neither good or evil just a neutral apathy towards almost everyone except Frisk and the Skeleton.

I even sensed my counterpart in that barrier and to my shock they had the terror soul trait like my pathetic Alphatale counterpart however they were more like me due to the fact they were inherently natural and not artificial probably having just as many abilities. It was even more shocking that my counterpart was also a Conduit. Did that mean even the cycle of Cosmic Essence can reach this isolated Eden Orb that was even larger than the Eden Tree and its counterparts?

The skeleton's explanation was that this Eden Orb was so complex that Cosmic Essence/Nexus Code/Determination fused into Complete Cosmic Determination but the Determination part could differ depending on your soul trait which could be a emotion, abstract feelings or even concepts. 

The Skeleton told me they work together in harmony like his mansion, Cosmic Essence was the foundation the Mansion was the Determination with Nexus Code  being the objects within it. To improve on all aspects to get better they must remain balanced. For the Nexus Code part one must attain the highest knowledge for Cosmic Essence one must master the concept and Archetype they embody for Determination one must meditate and come into greater understanding of oneself and their emotions both conquering and accepting their vices and virtues.

What I discovered was that they loved playing physical activities and afterward they wanted to watch videos, play video games or use the underarchive is the current name for it apparently.

I discovered a few years have made me soft and uninterested in tormenting others inevitably realizing that it didn't matter since regardless I love invoking fear no longer for dominance or control but for fun like that skeleton with his jokes, the human with their free spirit and flirtation Player with their apathetic neutral and emotionless personality filled with logic just like a AI considering she was still high quality she formed a bond with the skeleton and the human and beginning one with me.

I enjoyed memes based on Fear and it diversified my Fear Illusion mastery allowing not only the fear already within them to become real adding ones they didn't know about and making new fears. The human enjoyed those horny or thirst memes along with cute memes with Family memes being the meme type most important to them. The AI enjoyed code/math/physics and other similar memes.

So I trained with sans to attain full fledged mastery of my fear conduit and begin to attain a tier even above that. Frisk taught me how to master my soul trait by increasing its Levels via Fear LV but instead of rushing I had to conquer my vices and learn to accept my virtues paving the path to becoming a Fear Nephalem. Player taught me the intricacies of fear and a methodical understanding of it this allowed me to attain full fledged mastery over my seven senses and the gut feeling which was the eighth sense and the origin of fear along with a chemical understanding of it.

This allowed me to prevent possession by the Fear Demons and Angels becoming a Fear Nephalem which where more focused on self discovery, improvement and discipline. I also am immune to having my being reduced from existence due to Fear insufficiency and explode from Fear oversufficiency. I also wasn't enslaved to my trait and could indulge and abstain from it to certain extents now with little to no drawbacks.

I wonder what else I will learn under this relationship of a human, skeleton and AI.