Not to mention, the place is giving me creeps. I'm not used to something like this, the sound of crickets , the bat's, and I could even hear a snake hissing.

I'm scared

I'm fucking scared

Well who wouldn't.

If you've been stuck in a hole that you're kinda aware that there are so many creatures that could stick to your skin or crawl on your back and could take you life in a second, you come here and tell me that everything will be alright, that I shouldn't be scared.

"God, I'm going crazy," I mumbled helplessly while I continued to cry, and -

I stopped when I heard the bushes and a sound of footsteps above me. Somehow, I felt hope as I slowly stood up and waved my hands above the hole.

"Heeeeeelp!! I'm hereeeee, " I shouted again and again, and my heart beat loudly when someone moved closer to where I was.

"Jennie? Is that you?!!"

Lisa?

But, ughh!!

"Y- yes!! It's me. Lisa, help me!!" I don't have a choice but to ask for her help. If I'll continue to hide in this place, I really don't know how to survive a night in here.

I'm injured, and I know that she probably would take me to a clinic or something, and at that time, maybe I could ask for help.

"Keep shouting, Jen," she instructed, and finally, she found me.

My heart skipped a beat for the nth time when I saw her looking so worriedly at me. Her eyes glistened while she stared at my situation.

"I'm sorry, you shouldn't be suffering like this," she said

-----

"Hey, move slowly,"

But I didn't. I continued to walk faster while she guided me on my waist, and my arms were around her shoulder.

I really don't have a choice now, do I?

"Ugh!!" I groaned loudly when I didn't realise that I put my foot down on the ground, which led me to stumble and sat on the sand.

"Damn you, Lisa!!!" I can help but exclaim. She looked surprised at what I did, but I couldn't carelessly and just rolled my eyes at her.

"If you didn't take me to this place, this shouldn't have happened to me!"

I heard her sighed loudly before putting her hands on her waist and looking down at me.

"If you didn't run away, you shouldn't have injured yourself!!" She fought back.

I was about to say something, but I could only squell when she took me on her shoulder and carried me like a sack.

"What the- put me down you psycho!" I shouted and even punched her back, but she just acted like she never heard a thing.

"Heeeeelp!!!!"

"Someone kidnap me!! Please heeeelp!!" I continue to shout, but I only felt how Lisa's shoulder moved up and down and gently put me at the entrance of her house, gesturing me to sit to the cushion swing

I didn't want to, but if I really want to get out in this place, I should really save my energy. But of course, I still continued to shout for help. Maybe she has neighbours around here that could -

"No one will be able to hear you, Jen, so please shut your mouth!!"

I looked at her, piercing my eyes to her dark ones , resisting her, worried gaze while she stared at me.