4/6 Winny - The Winner (15+)

Winny's POV

After the party I didn't let Satang go. I was too clingy and he got annoyed with me when he had to go to college, which I've been skipping lately, and I didn't want to let him go.

"Satang... you've missed less days than me... just play games with me, look, I got a new one."

"I think that my current goal will be to get you somehow back to the college before you'll be expelled. Now I have to go, bye!" He slammed the door and drove away... jerk.

I know I've been skipping a lot. My parents threatened me too to not support me if I don't finish it but I can't force myself to go there. There's just nothing that'd motivate me. Besides Satang, I don't talk there to anyone and I don't even plan to find a job in this field.

I waited till he came back but got scolded for not doing anything.

"Thanawin, are you for real?! You didn't cook for yourself! You didn't do dishes! You just threw your dirty clothes on the floor! It's a complete mess!"

"Come on, Satang, are you my mom?"

"Worse, I'm your boyfriend so I won't let you do what you want anymore!" I sighed, I date a wrong person.

"You just thought that you date a wrong person." I quickly shook my head. He's crazy!

He approached me and grabbed my joystick. I didn't want to let him take it away and as we were fighting over it, it broke apart.

"Winny... I'm sorry, I-." He grabbed the broken parts. I grabbed his wrist.

"It's fine, I've lost something more important last time, this is nothing." He smirked and sat down on my lap.

"Yeah? What did you lost?" I touched his chest and grabbed his T-shirt with my index finger to pull him closer.

"Your heart..." He smacked his lips against mine and I kissed him back but when I tried to take off his clothes, he stopped me.

"To get this... you need to deserve it..." He whispered to my ear and bit my earlobe.

"Ouch, what do I need to do?" He grabbed sheets from his bag and threw it in front of me.

"I talked to the professor, you'll need to repeat a semester if you want to stay there. If I didn't say something, they'd let you drop out!" Fuck...

"Satang, anything but studying..."

"No, I'll tutor you and if you'll get some answers right at the end of today, I'll reward you." I smirked. He knows how to get my attention.

"Fine, you broke my distraction and the other you keep from me. I'll have to break some walls to get it and then... we'll move to different place."

"Your bed isn't enough? Hotel then?"

"Love hotel, with all of the accessories."

"Like those in Japan?" I nodded.

"Are you scared?" He shook his head.

"If you get 75% from my test, you'll have it." Now this is motivation! Satang let me study alone for a while to clean my mess after me. I felt bad but concentrated on his notes.

After long three hours he came to me and explained some things I didn't understand. I took his written test and he corrected it.

"Woah! You are smart when you concentrate! So that's how you passed the exams you took even though you skipped most of the classes."

"I have photographic memory but it's not something I brag about. My scores in my games are bigger achievement for me and also... claiming your heart." He was scrolling down his phone and I banged my head over the table.