1/7 Neo // Mix - How hard it is being friend

Neo's POV

I seriously didn't expect I'd spend the rest of my day convincing my best friend to go finally home.

"First, why did you call me and didn't take care of him yourself?"

"Well, you two get along very well so I thought..." I smacked him towards the wall and Mix wanted to stop me but I have to say it.

"Just look at his state! It's your fault he's behaving like this almost every night! Why can't you fucking see that?!" He bowed his head and pressed his fist.

"Do you think I'm blind or what?! Of course I see how he's ruining himself but what can I do when I don't feel the same way?!"

"At least you didn't have to treat him like a stranger when he's your fucking childhood friend... He's been having depression just because of your selfish excuses! Put yourself together!" His reaction clearly told me he didn't know that much about Khaotung. He put his hand on his chest and I let him go which caused him to fall on the ground.

Suddenly, Mix grabbed my hand and dragged me to the stock room.

"Why did you do it?" He frowned at me.

"Neo, I know you want to help Khaotung but you also don't know First's story. You shouldn't meddle into something -."

"So you are suggesting I should just watch my friend overdrinking himself to death?! I thought you'd be more emphatic or are you having an affair with First?" I suspiciously looked at him. He just sighed.

"Of course not. I already suffer enough in a situation like this but they have to fix the problem on their own. It's none of our business, Neo."

"I don't believe you. You are always standing up for First whenever I talk shits about him." He zoned out for a while and then pointed his phone at me.

"As you can see, I'm already taken."

"No way in hell you are dating the Prime Minister's son-!" He shut my mouth with his hand.

"And this is the reason why I have to keep it in secret."

"But why don't you tell First? If he didn't have his hopes up, he could date Khao."

"I rejected him several times and told him there's no way anything could happen between us. He knows very well he has no chance and doesn't want Khaotung to feel like this as well. If he spent time with him like in the old times, their relationship would be even more hurtful." Now I started to feel sad.

"I didn't think about it this way... but how can we help them?"

"As I said, we have to stay out of it and wait. The only thing we can do for them is being by their sides during their hardships." I nodded and looked at my phone with notification I got a message.

"If you want to see Nanon, come to this place tomorrow. He and Ohm are having a private occasion here." Under the message I got the location. My source is very well informed.

"Fine, if that's all. I'm taking Khaotung to my house tonight. And you should take care of those two kids who vomitted on the floor."

"I'll kill them." I laughed when he rushed out to get them.

When I stepped outside the room, I put Khao's arm around my neck and death-stared at First one more time. He was still in shock but it didn't concern me.

Mix's POV

Don't get me wrong, I love all of my friends but sometimes I wish to never hear of them again.

First has been sticking to me the most. I know his current financial situation is not great so I let him play his music at my workplace but I didn't think he'd be here so often... I guess by helping him out he's got another hopes up, even though I saw him leaving the club with many people before and none of them ever came back so I asked him to stop meddle with my customers and he took that as a sign of jealousy.