3/1 Gemini-Fourth - Mutual feelings

Fourth's POV

"It stopped at you, Fourth, who will you choose?" P'Off looked at me with curiosity. He even lets us choose this time. That must be because of the intimacy...

"Gemini of course..." I looked at Gem to make sure he's not disappointed or uncomfortable with it but he put a smile on his face and grabbed my hand.

"W-wait, are you sure about this? P'Mix skipped his turn so maybe we could..."

"I don't want to ruin the party and..." He leaned closer to my ear so others couldn't hear us.

"... no one will know what we are doing so we don't have to play by the rules." Right! We can just stay still for seven minutes and then lie...

The closet was in another room and no one followed us, just cheered us on which was really embarrassing.

Only P'Off came to the room when we got in the little space.

"Fine, time is set. Don't waste it." Even after we closed the closet, we heard some gossiping.

"Do you think they'll do something?" I heard P'Perth.

"No way! You saw their faces. They don't have the guts for that." P'Ohm...

"This game is stupid anyways, why would they play along?" P'Chimon stood up for us I think.

"You don't have the guts for that as well, Chimon." P'Nanon provoked him and we didn't hear other noise. They had to close the door to the room.

"So... are we gonna just do nothing?" I asked to make sure.

"Actually... I wanted to have time alone just with you but I couldn't find a different opportunity." Gem touched my hand and I was scared of what I should expect.

"W-why? You could just call me."

"I don't think I'd be brave enough in another situation..." What does he mean?

"Brave for what? You are acting weird."

"Fot... have you thought of me as more than a friend at least once?" I swallowed... Does he know and want to reject me right now?

"Uhmm... why are you asking?"

"Because... because..."

"Just spill it!"

"I like you, Fot. Not as a friend but romantically..." He pulled his hand away and I could hear his heart. It was beating like crazy!

"W-WHAT?!" I wanted to get up and hit my head.

"I can't believe I finally said it! Fot, I-?" He seemed excited but it changed when he noticed how shocked I was.

"Oh, Gem, don't prank me like this. You made this up with P'Off, right?" I wanted to lighten the atmosphere but instead I made it worse.

"Why don't you believe me? If you don't like me, just say so! I can take it-!"

"NO!!!" I found his shoulder in the dark and pulled him closer. I hugged him tightly and didn't want to let him go. Not after... after I learnt our feelings are mutual. 

"Fot?"

"I... I always thought you liked P'Phuwin... I just couldn't believe it now because I have never considered that you could like me too. I'm sorry, Gem." His thumb touched my pinky rose lips and then he touched my cheek.

"Are you really sure you like me romantically? We've been friends for so long-." Instead of answering, I kissed him on the cheek.

"Does this prove it?" His eyes sparkled.

Innocent game [FirstKhaotung/GeminiFourth/OhmNanon/PondPhuwin...]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें