3/4 Pond-Phuwin - Unexpected turn of events

Phuwin's POV

"Oh, it's my turn finally." I said when the bottle turned at me.

"I think we don't even have to ask who you choose." P"Mix smirked at me and I moved my hand closer to Pond's.

"Who else... than my boyfriend?" I seductively looked at him but he didn't look that happy about it.

"Pond, is something the matter?" He shook his head.

"We can skip if you don't-"

"No, you can't! I'm done with all of you disobeying the rules!" P'Off kept looking towards the other door.

"It's just... I told my manager about us."

"You what?! Now he'll kill me for sure!" He looked away and I didn't realize I made him feel even worse. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him closer.

"He told me... to break up with you, Phuwin." I widely opened my eyes.

"And you didn't listen to him, right?" I asked with insecurity.

"Of course! I... waited so long for you to accept my feelings but... he gave me an ultimatum. Either I can continue my career but without you or I can say farewell to acting..."

"I know this too well..." P'Mix muttered.

"Hey, I have a big name. Maybe I could stand up for you, Pond." P'Gun said kindly.

"I'm not sure... you are the owner of a brand company. Not of any famous studio."

"Yeah but me and Papii have contacts. We know people from your industry as well. I could set up a meeting with a qualified lawyer as well. He accompanied a lot of actors like you."

"Is it even possible when I signed a contract about not being in a serious relationship during my career?"

"Anything is possible, trust me." P'Gun smiled at him and I was glad he could calm Pond down.

"See? It'll be fine. Now come on so we don't make others wait too long for their turns."

"I'm still not sure about this..."

"Look Mr. Actor. If you don't go to that closet with me within ten seconds, I'll break up with you myself!" He grabbed my hand and didn't plan to back away anymore. So this is my power now.

"And follow the rules you two!" I heard P'Off's voice in the closet.

"I'm still not sure about-." I covered his mouth.

"Didn't you hear P'First and P'Khaotung? They can't be the only wild ones here..." I whispered and licked his ear. He touched the spot on his earlobe and I leaned closer to him.

"Should I start with... or do you want to just kiss?" I whispered again and even in the dark I knew how embarrassed he must have look right now.

"Kissing would be fine..." He whispered back and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, you are no fun. We are both adults. Try to be more original." I still whispered and hoped no one heard me talking because I want to avoid P'Off's annoying dares.

Pond stayed quiet and I loosened the belt on his pants. He touched my hand and tried stop me but I leaned even closer.

"If you won't kiss me in one second, I'll do it." He didn't think twice and pulled my face close enough to his to touch my lips. Now that's how I like it.

I used my tongue and he cooperated which made our kiss even hotter. Definitely hotter than any series I saw him starring in.

"Shall I call you Phi Pond to make you even hornier?" I whispered again and he touched my thigh which turned me on. Then he grabbed my hand and put it on his chest to make me feel his heartbeat. It pounded as fast as mine and I couldn't hold in anymore but I knew what would happen if I wanted to go wilder. That's why blow job seemed like the best option in this game but I didn't want to make Pond even more uncomfortable than he was. Even as actor, he can get shy with audience behind him. And he can't keep his cool with me when people are around but at home it's a whole new story.