3/8 Earth-Mix - Engagement

Mix's POV

I was glad P'Off didn't force me into his horny games because there's no way I could touch someone else now...

It happened before I came to the party. Earth was preparing for his interview and I was keeping him company in the backstage.

"Don't forget about your promise, Mix. I want you to come at the end of the interview."

"Ho, are you already tired of hiding? Are you gonna come out to the whole of Thailand and introduce me as your boyfriend?" I was just joking but suddenly he got off his chair and walked out for something. I stayed stunned in my place and after a while he came with a huge bouquet of roses.  Then he knelt down on his left leg. I quickly got up and he grabbed my hand.

"Mix, I know we are not together for so long but I can't withstand it anymore... I'm sure you are the right one for me and I want to prove to you I'm the right one for you as well... you've made me a better person and gave me the courage to tell everyone about us and my hidden sexual orientation. Even if people didn't accept us... I want you to be patient and stay by my side because there's no way I can live without anymore... My heart is beating so fast every time I see you and my heart melts with our every touch.
Please... let me be your life partner and marry me..." He grabbed the little box and a diamond ring inside. I was too stunned to speak but when I saw his face full of insecurity and fear of rejection, I forced myself to give him the answer.

"YES!! I WILL MARRY YOU!" I shouted without thinking and hoped no one else heard it. He widely smiled with tears in his eyes and embraced me.

"Such a cliche, I'd marry you even without that ring..."

"I want to know how important you are to me but it can't be labeled with a price tag..."

"Dummy, it had to be expensive." I was trying to keep my cool but tears kept flowing down my face on his shoulder.

"Napkin?"

"Thanks!" I snorted a lot because of all the tears. I can't have red eyes at the party!

"Earth... I'm going to the party of my friends now but I promise I'll be back at time."

"You mean that friend with perverted ideas?" I looked away.

"Yeah... but don't worry, I won't let him force me into anything. And I won't tell them about our engagement. You should be the first to tell others." His eyes stared at my lips and I kissed him before he had the chance.

"I love you, Mix Sahaphap."

"I love you too, Earth Pirapat." Unfortunately he was already called to join the interview and I went to the party while I kept the ring safely in my wallet.

When I came among others, I realized how much has changed. A lot of them started as enemies but now they are stuck to each other. Ohm and Nanon can't keep the eyes of each other, Winny was secretly looking at Satang the whole time... and my favorite couple First with Khaotung couldn't keep their hands to themselves and touched each other whenever they got the chance. If I worked as their cupid, I'm happy how it ended up. First could finally live a happy life and not be depressed because of me.

Love was flowing in the air and I was really sad I couldn't introduce Earth to everyone but I'll make sure to invite them to our wedding. In the middle of the closet game I almost forgot about the time and had to rush back so I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to others. Hopefully they understood.

I got a taxi and arrived few minutes later so I didn't have time to fix my hair or make-up. They just gave me microphone and I sat to Earth on the couch.