3/3.2 First-Khaotung - Your F/first (15+)

First's POV

When we sneaked out to the bedroom, we found a luxury double bed inside the spacious room.

"Your bosses are really rich, I thought they just like to act like that."

"You saw their house and living room, they are not lying about owning the famous company I work in... By the way, why did you skip me in your dare? You mentioned or insulted everyone besides me."

"Because I'd rather prove to you what I honestly think of you and we don't need an audience for that." I looked down at the pants he got from me.

"You won't obey your dare as well, Tung. The clothes will need to go down." He blushed in the cutest way and I was being impatient. I grabbed the end of his T-shirt and pulled it over.

"So the first thing is... our first kiss tasted much better than I let you know..." I stepped closer to him and his was slowly moving backwards to the bed.

"... secondly, I did not forget about it even once..."

"... thirdly, you were the best kiss I ever had so I have no doubt about your bed skills."

"But I..." I pushed him down the bed and climbed on top of him.

"I'll tell you more later." I said and passionately kissed him. He stopped opposing me and went along with the flow. With my right hand I groped his thigh and his body moved a little.

My kisses moved lower on his chest and he gasped for air.

"F-First, I had never..." I knew what he was going to say but teased him a little more.

"I know, I know it well and that's why I can stop now if you are not ready yet, na?" I looked at him to see the expression on his face. Was he scared? No. He just ran a hand through his hair and bit his bottom lip.

"That's not the reason... I'm just afraid I'll disappoint you..." I was immediately leaning my face close to his till they were just an inch apart.

"Tell me, do I look disappointed?"

"No..."

"How do I look?"

"Excited?" I nodded and sniffed kissed both of his cheeks.

"Are you still on doubts?" He giggled.

"No, I'm not." I smiled and let him take off my T-shirt. When our clothes were finally lying on the floor, Tung was looking more at the door.

"Pay attention to me only."

"Y-you locked the door, right?"

"Now I'm not so sure..." He frowned at me.

"Yes, definitely. Don't worry and just enjoy our time together." I kissed his neck to make him relaxed and then looked for protection which I had in my jacket but it stayed in the bathroom.

"I guess I have to... no, that's too much." He smirked and handed me one.

"I took it from the pants you wore while you were kissing the whole of me."

"So you planned it as well. I don't have to worry about the penetration then." His cheeks got reddish and I put his hands on my underwear.

"Is this making you excited?" I whispered to his ear and he shivered.

"Y-you are much bigger than I imagined." I giggled and kissed his ear.

"So someone was having wild imaginations about me... what were we doing there?"

"Usually... when we were done, you always left me like it didn't mean anything to you..." I gave him so many insecurities.

"Are you worried it'll become true? That I'll throw you away after I have my way with you?" He shook his head.