2/5 Chimon - One night only (15+)

Chimon's POV

I seriously don't know what came into Perth but after I resuscitated him on the beach, he started to annoy me even more.

Every time we met, he brought me a bouquet of flowers. I didn't throw it away because it'd be a waste of money and I'm not this kind of person but I began to feel very uncomfortable around him. Is it because he treats me as his lover? Or is it because every time I see him, I remember how I pressed my lips against this?

I hated this because it distracted me from studying. I have never been slacking off but now I was absent for two days at my uni.

"Chimon... oi Chimon!" I looked at my classmate who was waking me up from my sleep.

"W-what is it?"

"It's the end of the class. What's wrong with you lately? You will lose your scholarship this way!" I looked at my watch and it was seriously the end of my class.

Why do I feel so unsatisfied suddenly? And something is itching in my stomach... When I went to the bathroom to clean my face, I saw the bulge in my pants.

"H-how is that possible?! I've been lacking sleep and I don't have any dirty thoughts recently!" But when I looked into my mind, I could just see Perth's lips.

I have never had the need to fulfill my sexual needs. Masturbation was always enough but now it happens too often. Is it really because of the physical touch with a man? When I rub my shoulder against my female classmates, nothing happens. And nothing on their body attracts me like other guys. But with guys it's not different. I was always aware of my asexuality and didn't dive deeper into it. Should I be happy I'm not broken like everyone says? That I'm not the cyborg everyone takes me for?

Anyways, I decided to give Perth a call.

"Hey Chimon! I didn't expect to receive a call from you."

"Perth... what did you do to me? I can't control my body anymore..."

"Huh?! What do you mean by that? And why do you sound like you are in pain?" I looked in the mirror.

"Since... since I saved you... I can't stop thinking about your lips... I know I sound like a pervert but I can't find a solution to it."

"Heh, finally. I've been waiting for this moment to come. For you to beg for my help... If you want to take control of your body again, just say these three words and you can consider yourself healed."

"Three words?"

"Take me, Perth... that's all I want to hear." I frowned. But... it really seems like the only way to satisfy my physical needs.

"It'll be a one-time thing."

"Keep telling yourself this but I can assure you that after one time with me, you'll want to have more..." Even his voice is so seductive.

"When and where?"

"You are in such a rush, tiger. It depends on you. I can always make time for this."

"Because I want to focus on my studies as soon as possible... do you have time this evening?"

"W-wait, are you really sure?! You are still a virgin, you know. Maybe you should prepare more for it."

"I trust you, Perth. I don't need any unconfirmed sources on the internet and I know how it is with porn. You won't see how it goes in real life."

"G-good choice I'd say. I'm glad you have such trust in me. You won't be disappointed." I could hear his confidence very well but that's perfect. The more confident he is, the less I have to worry about.