1/1 Khaotung - Just friends

Khaotung's POV

We are here again. Everyone I knew from ten years ago. First, P'Gun, P'Off, Nanon, Ohm, Pond, Phuwin, Gemini, Fourth, Winny, Satang but also P'Mix and Neo. I didn't know why we were called by P'Off and P'Gun out of a sudden again when we all were living different lives.

They told us we have to keep this meeting a secret and cut off all of our relationships. Most of us were single so we didn't mind and most of us had a crush on one person in this room from ten years ago like I did.

My eyes couldn't stop looking in a different direction when First was right in front of me.

Flashback

"P'Off, P'Gun! What are we gonna play today?!" They were our seniors we've admired and followed from the bottom of our heart. We trusted them and followed their orders in every passion. Phi Gun was 19 and Phi Off was 22 at that time.

Off: Today, we are all going to sit in a circle.

We were confused because we've never played this game before but did as he said.

Then he put a glass bottle in the middle of the circle.

First: W-what is it about, Phi?

We were 14 at that time. Some of our juniors even 9, Fourth 8.

P'Off: Do you know the game 'Spin the bottle?

P'Mix: It's a game where people on the opposite sides of the bottle have to kiss.

P'Off: Correct.

Neo: But we are minors and there aren't any girls!!

P'Off: Girls? No way! We can be special without them. // Let's make it interesting. // Anyone can kiss a girl but it's harder to kiss the same gender, isn't it? // The level of your kisses will depend on your age as well. // The oldest will have a long passionate kiss, the youngest just a peck or kiss on the cheek.

But me and First belong to the older group. I've never kissed anyone in my life and this makes me nervous...

P'Gun: Any objections?

Twelve years old Nanon and thirteen years old Ohm immediately raised their hands. They are born rivals.

Nanon: I can kiss anyone besides Ohm!

Ohm: That's what I wanted to say, copycat!

Nanon: How can I be copycat when I said it first?!

P'Off: Enough you two. // Winny, Satang, why did you turn your backs towards the bottle?

Winny: This way I can avoid that jerk.

Satang: Hey!

Phi Off face-palmed and Phi Gun had a problem to keep a calm face.

P'Gun: I told you they are too young for this.

P'Off: No way, we've done worse things in their age.

They muttered something between each other and looked back at us.

P'Off: Did you forget we are your seniors? // Where is your respect, juniors? // Didn't you promise you'll follow us in everything?

Phi Off made everyone quiet. Winny and Satang turned back to the bottle.

P'Mix: Guys, it can't be that bad and we have to make an impression on our seniors. // Let's just get over it. // It's not like our life depends on it.