CHAPTER 48

Chapter 48

Three days before ….

Flashback Start…

Before anyone know what happening here Misha come between pia and bullet got hit her chest…

A bullet voice echo in silence room everyone gasped at the sight Infront of them a thunder ran down their spine ground slipped beneath their feet as bullet got hit the person who is much important for them shocked thunder on pia and everyone faces as Misha fall the ground…

Alina gets shocked too her hands get trambled and she shout of her voice as police comes to her and hold her from both sides so can't runaway…

"No" I want to complete my revenge this can't be happening nooo abhay us only mine you have to die pia…she contibously shouting as police dragged get outside to their van…

At other side pia didn't hear any voices she just watch her sister who is her best friend more than a sister fall on her knees she immediately hold Misha in her lap and cried her out…

" Misha ..Misha get up look me I'm safe now get up please I need you abhay, abhay…look why she didn't reply me, scold me Misha get up " pia cried holding her sister to her chest..

Abhay comes there and sit beside pia and looked at Misha who is their best buddy now lying on the floor and beacause of someone madness now it's not the right time to waste on crying they have to protect Misha she need to go hospital …

Abhay controlled himself and hug pia and said" pia stop crying nothing will happen to Misha we need get out of here we need to go hospital for Misha right..

Pia comes in senses and stamber in words her mind clouded with some of scary fears which she is not want face she already suffer alot due to alina selfishness and moreover she need to fer strong for Misha…

" yeah..y..eah abhay we..we need to go..go hospital" Pia controlled her tears which breminged in her eyes…

Abhay took Misha in his arms rushed outside to his car and drove to hospital…

It's take 15 min to reached hospital whole ride pia keep herself calm and prayed for her sister wellbeing while abhay drive the car as fast as possible speed they reached hospital after a while and doctors rushed to them immediately took Misha to operation theatre…

Abhay sight in deep breath and pia thus on the bench rearby and cried while buried her face between her hands abhay can't see pia like this his heartbroken when he see pia cried like this abhay engulfed her in a tight hug and pia embrace him tightly while crying noone say anything as it keep silence are comforting them right now…

" pia you need to take care of yourself to look after Misha right you have to get strong she gets finr dont worry our Misha is fighter" abhay say her to comforting her heart so she stop crying…

Pia broke the hug and looked at Abhay and noticed how much he cared for her and spoke it all…

" abhay mish..Misha gets fine right " pia said whike stammering words…

Abhay smiled and nodded at her. Some brusied on pia hands abhay immediately took her to medical room and got her dressing despite some scratches and wounds pia didn't budge on them her mind is on to her sister who is now fighting for her life in hospital room…

Abhay call Arnab and he immediately reached their as reached hospital he looked at his baby pia and rushed to her and get worried to see her with bandage hand …

" pia how's you what happen where were you till now " as Arnab voice reached she broke down again and crying…

" am fine papa " but Misha " pia said chocking voice….

Arnab nodded and took a deep breath to normalized his system he found his one daughter but another one is fighting for her life what could go worse than this watching your love one as such state…

Doctor comes out and everyone rushed to him…
" doctor how's Misha she will get fine righ"Arnab asked with dread feeling in his chest…

Doctor sigh and put hand in arnab shoulder " she fine Mr .dobriyal a bullet go passed by her heart but luckily it's not hit on her heart or any other organ but its really difficult to her get gain conscious right now we have wait 24 hours then see what can we do "

Pia felt like dying at the moment she somehow managed to say" what you mean doctor that we have to wait just go and heal my sister I can't wait more to listen to her please" Pia clasped her hand In front of doctor abhay holding her from shoulder…

" Look I know it's really difficult for you to listen to this but that's true I don't want you guys to keep in darkness but if she didn't get conscious in morning she will be in coma sorry"....

A truth spoke the person Infront of them,she didn't hear her again her chirpy laughing voice her naughtiness her smile ,their fighting it's not possible if she didn't wake up yet" …

"Noooo" mishaaaa you won't do that Misha please come back to me " pia hit the flour and everyone in hospital looked at her side….

Arnab asked with determination as he felt like drowning in the flood of fire at the moment " doctor if she not get conciouss she will remain like that" …

" no mr.dobriyal if Misha goes in coma I don't give you any hope when she will get conciouss but it take 1 month and 6 month and a whole year and whole life to come out from the coma stare" we can't say anything further…

Doctor left leave them in momintrally of emotions and heartbroken state abhay continously by pia side to comfort her
And soothe her pain Arnab sit on the bench with thud and shocking state …

" pia..pia ..beta abhay what doctors are saying it's not true right"..

Abhay make pia sit down on the bench who continously crying and rushed to Arnab , he sit on the floor and said…

" Uncle pleasee don't be like this you have to be strong for Misha and pia they needs you uncle pleasee Misha will be alright we will pray for misha everything wouod be fine" abhay said controlling his trears …

Whole night they stay at the hospital but sleep is far away from their eyes.

Flashback End…

Pia entered her bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her, trying to block out Abhay's words. She couldn't handle his anger right now. She went straight to her vanity and stared at her reflection in the mirror, her tear-streaked face staring back at her.

"Answer me, Pia," Abhay's voice came from behind her. She turned around to face him, her eyes red and swollen from crying. "Where did you go? You know how worried I was when I went to the hospital and got to know you aren't there? Do you know how worried I was about you?"

"I needed some time alone," Pia replied, her voice quivering. "I couldn't handle everything that was happening. It was suffocating me."

Abhay's anger softened as he saw the pain in Pia's eyes. He approached her cautiously, his expression filled with concern. "Pia, I understand that things have been tough lately, but shutting me out won't help. We're in this together, remember?"

Pia sighed, feeling a mix of frustration and relief. "I know, Abhay. I just... I needed some space to gather my thoughts. I've been feeling overwhelmed. Mi…Misha, she still didn't awake and ever… everything making hard fir me"

Abhay reached out and gently took Pia's hand, encouraging her to sit down on the bed. "Tell me what's been going on, Pia. Sometimes it helps to share your burdens, i know not only you are sad because of Misha tell me what's going on"

TO BE CONTINUED.